Cork to croatia
From April 2020, Ryanair will begin flying direct from Cork to the coastal city of Zadar.
This follows Aer Lingus' Cork to Dubrovnik flights which launched May 2019. Browse itineraries below or contact us for your tailor-made Croatian holiday.
- Explore ancient, winding streets
- Take a road trip along Croatia's beautiful costline
- Immerse yourself in thousands of years of history
- Restore yourself with a wellness holiday or unique diving experiences
- Visit the many Game Of Thrones filming sites
Call 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a call back using the red button.
Balkans In Two Weeks Tour
From € 1979pp plus local payment of €250ppMore Details
- 15 Days
- Multiple departure dates throughout the year
Cruising Croatia's Central Coast
From € 2,190ppMore Details
- Duration: 7 Nights
- Departure: Sail from Split, Croatia
- Destination: Croatia
- Dates: Summer Departures May - September 2020
Dubrovnik: Game Of Thrones Location TOURS
Game Of Thrones fans will appreciate a visit to Dubrovnik and its many filming locations. Visit Pile Harbour, just outside the Old Town Walls, to see the entrance and beaches of King's Landing. Nearby Dubrovnik West Pier is best known as the stone dock in Blackwater Bay.
The stunning Fort Lovrijenac is recognisable as the basis for the Red Keep, while the imposing Minčeta tower featured as Qarth's House Of The Undying. Possibly the most iconic location is The Jesuit Staircase, featured in several important episodes as the steps to the Great Sept of Baelor.
Ask about our Game Of Thrones location tours and ensure your place by booking with us before you fly. Want to try a different Dubrovnik experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.