Cork Airport Aspire Lounge
- The first Aspire Lounge to open in the Republic of Ireland
- Sit back, relax and unwind before your flight
- Offers a great range of complimetary food and drink, including local specialities like Clonakilty pudding, Cashel Blue cheese and Barry's tea
- All travellers, no matter which airline or class of travel, are welcome
- Charging points are provided at multiple locations around the lounge
- The lounge has a selection of daily newspapers and magazines for you to peruse
- If you have booked directly through us, you are welcome to remain in the lounge should your flight be delayed
- Children and infants are welcome but must be supervised at all times
To learn more or book your place in Cork's Aspire Lounge, call us on 021 4277094 or 01 6965135, email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a call-back using the red button. Terms & conditions apply. Subject to availability.
flying from Dublin Airport?
Let us enhance your journey by pre-booking airport services for you.
- Security Fast Track is now even faster. Clear Fast Track in 10 minutes or less and receive SMS flight updates and get 10% off when you shop in The Loop, giving you more time to shop, grab a bite to eat or relax before your flight
- Available in Terminals 1&2. Fast Track access is priced between €5.99pp - €7.99pp and is dependent on date and time of travel
- Enjoy the comfort and relaxing atmosphere of the Executive Lounges in Terminal 1 & 2 for up to three hours from only €19.99pp
- For passengers travelling direct to the USA the lounge is located conveniently after US Pre-clearance in Terminal 2 and beside the US departure gates
- Pre-book your car park to avail of the best rates and offers
51st & GREEN:
- Located after US Preclearance and beside the US departure gates, this lounge is the perfect retreat away from the bustling terminal to enjoy a few hours of rest before your long-haul flight
To learn more or book any of these Dublin Airport services, phone us on 021 4277094 or 01 6965135, email email@example.com, call into one of our shops or request a call-back using the red button.