Scroll down to browse a selection of fantastic cruises and cruise/stay holidays. Don't see the destination or travel dates you're looking for? Contact our Cruise Agents on 0818 300205
Why Choose Marella?
- Fly from Cork, Dublin or Shannon (options vary by cruise itinerary)
- Cruise & Stay: enjoy a week's cruise, then a stay at one of our handpicked hotels. If you prefer, you can stay and then cruise!
- All-inclusive as standard: flights, luggage, transfers, meals, drinks, tips & service charges are all included
- Friendly service from a warm and dedicated crew
- Working towards a sustainable future with eco-awarded hotels, a carbon-efficient airline and programmes which support local peoples
Fly from CorkAll inclusive
Coastal Gems Cruise
From € 1159pp all-inclusiveMore Details
- Ship: Marella Discovery
- Duration: 7 nights
- Departure: Fly from Cork, Sail from Majorca
- Destination: Spain, Corsica, Italy, France, Balearics
- Dates: 14 Jun 2022 - 21 Jun 2022 Alternate travel dates available
All-InclusiveFly from Dublin
From € 1292pp all-inclusiveMore Details
- Ship: Marella Explorer
- Duration: 7 Nights
- Departure: Fly from Dublin
- Destination: Corfu, Slovenia, Italy, Croatia, Montenegro
- Dates: 20 May 2022 - 27 May 2022 Alternate travel dates available
In October 2017, Thomson Cruises become Marella Cruises. With Marella Cruises still part of the world of TUI, customers will still be offered fantastic itineraries, great service and entertainment on board all six ships with the friendliest staff at sea. The word Marella, which means ‘shining sea’ in Celtic, was chosen by the company to reflect its spirit of exploration and discovery across the seas.