Australia Working Holiday Visas & Packages
NEWSFLASH - Australia is to reduce tax and improve employment conditions for working holidaymakers in a raft of new measures. Among the improvements are a reduction in working holidaymaker tax rates; Working Holiday Makers will also be allowed to stay with one employer for up to 12 months; The application charge for working holidaymaker visas will be reduced!
Planning to live and work in Australia? We are your ONE STOP SHOP for all things Australian!!
Working Holiday Visas
Applying for your Australian Working Holiday Visa is just the start of your Working Holiday to Australia, and we can provide you with the information, packages and resources to make your transition to Australian and New Zealand life and work as smooth as possible.
Apply for the standard working holiday visa today and have your visa organised in as little as 48 hours allowing you to work in Australia for up to 12 months.
APPLY FOR YOUR WORKING HOLIDAY VISA BELOW
- Be aged between 18 and 30 (inclusive) at the time of the application;
- Hold a valid passport;
- You are not travelling with dependent children;
- Have not previously entered Australia on a Working Holiday visa* (on a passport of any country);
- Meet health and character requirements;
- Be outside Australia at the time of visa grant.
* A second Australian Working Holiday Visa is available to people who have completed three months specified work (construction work including) in regional Australia while on their first Australian Working Holiday Visa. Regional Australia is defined by specific postcodes.
The fees for the Working Holiday Visas are:
- Australian WHV for 1 year (2 week service) - €360
- Australian WHV for 1 year (48 hour service) - €365
- Australian WHV for 2 years (48 hour service) - €720
We offer competitive Travel Insurance packages for the duration of your stay.
Australian Bank Account - €25
Open your bank account in advance of travel and you will be able to transfer your money so it will be waiting for you on arrival in Australia, saving you high costs of bank charges if using your Irish bank account.
Australian Tax File Number - €25
Apply for your Tax File Number prior to travel shortens your wait time for your number helping you to avoid paying emergency tax.
Australian SIM Card - €25
Buying a SIM card in advance means you have an Australian number before you leave Ireland so you can leave it with family and friends and you will also have a contact number for any prospective employers or landlords.