Here are just some of the benefits available to solo cruisers. For more information, get in touch: 0818 300 205, firstname.lastname@example.org or request a call-back using the red button.
Solo Cruising with msc
- A straightforward choice of accommodation for the solo traveller. Each studio includes a single bed which can be converted into a sofa during the day and a bathroom with shower.
- Alternatively, you can book an alternative cabin at a supplement
To enquire and book your cruise with MSC please call us on 0818 300205, email email@example.com or request a call back.
Solo Cruising with ROYAL CARIBBEAN
- Royal Caribbean offer solo staterooms on some of their ships so that solo passengers do not have to pay a single supplement fee!
- Studio staterooms are smaller than standard rooms, but they are meant to have enough space for a single guest to live in during their cruise.
- Alternatively, you can book a standard cabin at a supplement.
To enquire and book your cruise with Royal Caribbean please call us on 0818 300205, email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a call back.
Solo Cruising with Norwegian Cruise Line
- Award-winning Studio Staterooms where no single supplement applies!
- Studio Staterooms on select NCL ships are sleek and modern. Spacious while offering all the necessities: a full-size bed, separate sink and shower areas, as well as a flat-screen TV, a hair dryer and a safe.
- Get a private key card access to the Studio Lounge, that's exclusively available to Studio guests. Here you can enjoy complimentary refreshments throughout the day, relax with a book, watch the big-screen TV, or simply hang out while having a drink with your fellow Studio cruisers. You can also order room service from the Studio Lounge
- If you’d like to mingle with other single travelers, NCL offers meet-ups for solo cruisers.
To enquire and book your cruise in one of NCL's studio staterooms please call us on 0818 300205, email email@example.com or request a call back.