Holidays To Italy
Scroll down to browse Italy holidays
Don't see the Italian destination you want? Get in touch: phone us on 021 4277094, email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a call back using the red button for your custom quote.
Cork to Venice direct!
On March 29th 2022, Ryanair began a new twice-weekly service to Venice (VCE) direct from Cork Airport. This service operates on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Soak up hundreds of years of culture and history, try delicious local foods and of course... enjoy a gondola ride along the city's famous canals! There are lots of fantastic campsites in the region, ask us for more information.
To plan your Venice city break or Italian family sun holiday in the beautiful Veneto region, contact our travel experts on 021 4277094 or email@example.com.
Fly from CorkBed & breakfast
Venice- 4* Hotel Plaza Venice
From € 330pp bed & breakfastMore Details
- 3 nights
- 22 Apr 2023 - 25 Apr 2023 Alternate travel dates available
Fly from CorkBed & Breakfast
Rome- 4* Novotel Roma Est
From € 405pp bed & breakfastMore Details
- 3 nights
- 01 May 2023 - 05 May 2023 Alternate travel dates available
Includes flightsfrom Cork
Adriatic Coast, Italy- Camping Ca'Savio
From € 2,640 for a family of 5 (including flights)More Details
- 7 nights
- 20 Jun 2023 - 27 Jun 2023 Alternate travel dates available
Fly from Cork
Lake Garda, Italy- Camping Bella Italia
From € 3,079 for family of 5, including flightsMore Details
- 7 nights
- 18 Jun 2023 - 25 Jun 2023 Alternate travel dates on request
Did you know that lots of great cruises sail from, or make a stop in Italy? Click the link to browse our Mediterranean cruises.
DUBLIN to Brindisi and Alghero, sardinia
- In Summer 2020 Aer Lingus began flying from Dublin to Brindisi and Alghero.
- Located in the Puglia region of Italy on the Adriatic coast, Brindisi has much to offer with its baroque architecture, ancient temples, pristine beaches and delicious seafood restaurants lining the seafront promenade. Visitors can also use Brindisi as a base to explore the greater Puglia region, from the olive groves in Salento to the traditional Trulli houses in Alberobello, a designated UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Aer Lingus also commenced flying to Alghero in Summer 2020. Located on the northwest of the island, the medieval city is a bustling hub of culture, food and nightlife and is surrounded by almost 2,000 kilometres of serene sandy coast.
For more information or to book your tailor-made Italian holiday, please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or request a call-back using the red button.