Switzerland: So Much To Offer
- Natural Beauty: Pristine glaciers, mountains, lakes, waterfalls, botanical gardens, gorges, national parks & wildlife, biospheres
- Culture: Diverse and sophisticated museums, art galleries, UN Headquarters, beautiful cathedrals, stunning architecture
- Activities: Ski, snowboard, hot air balloon, toboggon, sail, mountain bike, hike, road cycling, canyoning, adventure parks, river rafting, ice climbing
- History: Explore centuries-old castles, monastaries, car-free old towns, Roman ruins, legacy of the reformation
- Rail: Experience stunning panormas and inspiring landscapes on relaxing, efficient public transport
- City: Enjoy the bustle of Zurich, the beauty of Lucerne, cultural Basel, dynamic Lausanne and the charming old-town of St.Gallen
Switzerland by Rail
- We are delighted to offer a wide range of rail journeys through the stunning Swiss scenery.
- Fly directly from Cork and Dublin.
- The independent rail journeys rang from three to ten days and we can tailor make a Swiss Rail Package for you along with city break extensions.
- View our selection of itineraries and offers below!
To enquire and book your Swiss Rail Journey today call us on 021 4277094, email email@example.com or request a call back.
This offer does not exist, or has already expired