Holidays To Spain
Tenerife: 3* Sol Arona
From €511pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
13 Sep 2022 - 20 Sep 2022
Alternate travel dates available
- 7 nights
- Tenerife, Spain
- From €511pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Cork to Tenerife and spend a week in the sun this September.
The Sol Arona beach hotel is situated in Los Cristianos, on the vibrant island of Tenerife.
The hotel is set amidst lush gardens and is located just 250 metres from the sprawling beach. Guests will find the lively centre of the resort just 500 metres away where a selection of charming restaurants, exciting bars and shops lie.
The hotel offers guests the ideal setting from which to enjoy a quintessential beach resort holiday with comfortable accommodation, excellent facilities and warm hospitality.
Guests will be pleasantly surprised by the hotel's range of leisure and recreational facilities that include mini-golf and an entertainment program to ensure that there is never a dull moment.
Teide by Night - Sunset & Stargazing with telescopes experience from €55
This magical tour helps you to get a glimpse of Teide’s spectacular natural beauty. Make the most of your time in Tenerife by combining two experiences—a romantic sunset experience and a stargazing experience.
Explore the impressive Mount Teide National Park with a guide so you don’t get lost. At sunset, you're treated to a glass of Cava and spectacular views. As the night falls, see the enchanting star constellations and your experience is enhanced by commentary from your guide about mapping the night sky.
- Learn fascinating insights about Mount Teide National Park from your guide
- Learn about star constellations from a professional star guide
- A delicious glass of Cava is provided at sunset Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Whale & Dolphin Watching Boat Tour from Los Cristianos from €25
Discover the beauty of the Atlantic Ocean on this Bahriyeli boat tour from Los Cristianos Harbor. You won’t have to worry about missing a whale or dolphin sighting as you have experienced crew members to answer your questions, and point out any marine sightings. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city, and get fantastic views and photo opportunities of Mount Teide, the Tenerife coastline, and marine life.
- A great choice for nature and wildlife fans
- Learn about native marine life from the boat crew
- See Mount Teide and Tenerife’s coastline from a stunning vantage point
- Amazing opportunity to see whales and dolphins in their natural environment
Save time, money and ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different Tenerife experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Cork
- 10kg hand luggage
- 7 nights bed & breakfast accommodation in the 3* Sol Arona Tenerife, in a standard room
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Tenerife tours, day trips & excursions
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.