Holidays To Spain
Benalmadena- 4* Sunset Beach Club
From €580pp self-catering
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
18 Oct 2022 - 25 Oct 2022
Alternate travel dates available
- 7 nights
- Costa Del Sol, Spain
- From €580pp self-catering
Fly from Cork to Spain and spend a week in the sun in Benalmadena this October, staying in a sea-view room at the Sunset Beach Club.
Sunset Beach Club is a four star holiday resort hotel located beachfront in the popular holiday destination of Benalmadena on the Costa del Sol, in the South of Spain.
This exceptional resort boasts a magnificent location right on the water's edge, and just a short taxi ride to Benalmadena Marina.
The property features two outdoor swimming pools, a leisure centre with a gym, hair and beauty salon, supermarket/bakery, a teen and children's club, as well as a choice of bars and restaurants).
After a full day of sightseeing, sporting action or playing on the beach, those staying at this property might unwind and chill-out at the pool-bar or relax at the sauna at the leisure centre. The complex offers several types of accommodation, ranging from fully equipped apartments to nicely decorated junior suites.
The resort's convenient location means the villages of Mijas and Fuengirola are not far away with tennis and golf clubs, as well as a casino nearby. Moreover, Malaga international airport is a mere 20 minutes’ ride.
Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour from €72
Experience a night of wine and tapas in Malaga on a 3.5-hour, small-group culinary tour of the city’s gourmet highlights, from a classic shop to beloved bars. Immerse yourself in the unique flavors of Spain’s southern coast while tasting your way through some of Malaga's classic foods, from Iberian ham to tapas and wine. Enjoy a fun, convivial group of fellow food lovers, and get an insider’s perspective on traditional cuisine and cutting-edge chefs.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour Informative, friendly and professional guide
Arabian Baths Experience at Malaga’s Hammam Al Andalus from €47
Immerse yourself in the sublime serenity of Malaga’s heavenly Hammam Al Ándalus during a session in the opulent Arabian baths. Venture within and sip fresh mint tea while soothing mind body and soul in thermal pools and relaxing Jacuzzis. Stimulate your senses in the icy plunge pool; inhale the aromatic scents of the steam room; then indulge in a massage with exfoliating scrub. Upgrade to enjoy a purifying Midra massage that stimulates blood circulations and exfoliates.
- Spa session inside Hammam Al Ándalus, Malaga’s Arabian baths
- Relax at leisure, enjoying the steam room and thermal baths
- Soak up the ambiance of Moorish Malaga while sipping on mint tea
- Select your preferred massage oil from a selection of lavender, red amber, rose or jasmine flower
- Choose from three different massages including a Kessa purifying experience with red-grape oil
Ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different Costa del Sol experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Prices is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights & charges from Cork
- Priority boarding & pre-booked seats
- 10kg hand luggage
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights self-catering accommodation in the 4* Sunset Beach Club, Benalmadena, in a sea-view exterior apartment
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Benalmadena and Costa del Sol area tours & excursions
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.