USA City Breaks
Las Vegas- The Palazzo At The Venetian
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
15 Oct 2020 - 19 Oct 2020
Alternative dates available on request
- 4 Nights
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- From €1,299pp
Fly from Dublin to Las Vegas for a four-night luxury stay at The Palazzo at The Venetian, right on the Las Vegas strip.
On arrival in Las Vegas, check into the The Palazzo. This stylish five-star hotel located in the heart of the famous Las Vegas Strip, next to The Venetian.
This five diamond resort provides guests with quality leisure options and full-services as well as beautifully decorated spacious rooms. The hotel also provides conference facilities for those staying on business.
This is the perfect place for those wishing to enjoy a classic and elegant environment. It is approximately 20 minutes away from the airport by car, therefore it is a perfect location for those guests wishing to explore the famous Las Vegas Strip.
The five-star Palazzo at The Venetian offers luxurious suites with separate living areas. Guestrooms are furnished with flat-screen cable TVs and a DVD player.
The spacious marble bathrooms feature a 19-inch flatscreen TV and deluxe complimentary products. A daily newspaper is also available.
This eco-friendly hotel features a state-of-the-art casino, full-service spa, health club and pool deck which overlooks the Vegas Strip.
The Venetian oasis offers four large swimming pools spread across 2 acres. There's a splash pad for kids and a variety of pool chairs, in-pool loungers and daybeds for sunworshippers. There are lifeguards on duty, hot tubs and the pools are heated for when the temperature drops.
Choose an upgraded cabana for the classic Vegas luxury poolside experience.
The Venetian offers an incredible dining exprience. There is a wide variety of culinary options from which to choose- try Mott 32 for stunning Asian flavours or Matteo's Ristorante Italiano for fantastic Northern Italian specialities.
Majordomo from celebrity chef David Chang is your choice for steak and American dining while Yardbird is the place to go for Southern dining- their friend chicken is incredible.
Happy Hour on The High Roller at The LINQ Las Vegas from €32
At more than 550 feet (167 meters) tall, the High Roller in Vegas isn't your county fair Ferris wheel.
Hop on for a 30-minute revolution in one of the High Roller's 28 air-conditioned compartments with a full bar, so you can have happy hour in your cabin. Choose from day or night rides to watch the landscape glimmer with rays of sunshine or neon lights as you soar high above. Whether Sin City is your favorite vacation spot or you've traveled half the world to see the Strip for the first time, this ride above the Las Vegas skyline won't leave you disappointed.
- Happy hour during a 30-minute revolution on the High Roller, Las Vegas’ newest attraction
- Enjoy access to a full bar in your enclosed pod with audio commentary
- Take a spin on the largest observation wheel in the world for unbeatable views of the Strip and the surrounding desert
- Keep spirits high at the bars, restaurants, and shops of Las Vegas’ newest quarter, The LINQ
- Choose from weekday and weekend happy hours
Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with Optional VIP Transportation from €81
See the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip and the surrounding region during this nighttime helicopter flight. Soar over this famous stretch of Las Vegas Boulevard with an exclusive sightseeing tour of Sin City’s downtown skyline and beyond, including the Bellagio, the Mirage, and the Fremont Street Experience.
Your flight covers approximately 20 miles (32 kilometers) and includes a celebratory glass of sparkling wine. There are a variety of departure times available throughout the evening to fit into almost any schedule. Hotel pickup and drop-off by Mercedes Sprinter is included (if option selected).
- Nighttime helicopter flight over the Las Vegas Strip
- Enjoy sparkling wine and refreshments at check-in
- Admire the Las Vegas Strip from above
- See the Luxor, the Bellagio, and other famous hotels
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per adult, based on 2 sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- Checked baggage
- 4 nights room-only accommodation at the 5* The Palazzo at The Venetian®, Las Vegas, in a Luxury King Suite
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Las Vegas city tours and activities
- Luxury upgrades like going through private airport security
- Extend your holiday- continue on to a beach stay in Mexico or Cuba
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email email@example.com
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.