Alaska: America's Frontier
Scroll down to view sample cruise, tour and holiday itineraries. Many more options are available to suit a variety of budgets and personal requirements. We recommend contacting us for more information and a personalised quote.
Includes transfers &1 night in SeattleSept Departures
Alaska: Inside Passage Cruise
From € 1514pp including flightsMore Details
- Ship: Star Princess
- Duration: 1 Night Stay Seattle/ 7 Night Cruise
- Departure: Fly from Dublin, Sail from Seattle
- Destination: Washington State & Alaska (USA), British Columbia (Canada)
- Dates: Multiple September Departures - See price details for information
Alaska Journey Tour
From € 3449ppMore Details
- 10 Days
- Regular departures up to Aug 2019
The largest and most sparsely populated state in America, Alaska offers some of the most breaktaking scenery and incredible wildlife watching in the world.
Immerse yourself in the culture of Alaska's native peoples, rich with histories going back thousands of years.
Observe whales, bald eagles, puffins, moose and if you're very lucky- wild wolves or caribou. Explore Denali national park, cruise alongside incredible glaciers or traverse the Canadian Rockies.
It's not all rough terrain though- there's lots to see and do in cities like Anchorage, Fairbanks and Juneau.