Alaska: America's Frontier
Scroll down to view sample cruise, tour and holiday itineraries. Many more options are available to suit a variety of budgets and personal requirements. We recommend contacting us for more information and a personalised quote.
Alaska Journey Tour
From € 3449ppMore Details
- 10 Days
Alaska to Vancouver
From € 4,770ppMore Details
- Ship: Silver Muse
- Duration: 10 Days
- Departure: Sail from Anchorage
- Destination: USA & Canada
- Dates: 27 May 2019 - 06 Jun 2019
Alaska: Inside Passage Cruise
From € 1699pp including flightsMore Details
- Ship: Ruby Princess
- Duration: 1 Night Stay/ 7 Night Cruise
- Departure: Fly from Dublin, Sail from Seattle
- Destination: Washington State & Alaska (USA), British Columbia (Canada)
- Dates: 18 May 2019 - 25 May 2019
The largest and most sparsely populated state in America, Alaska offers some of the most breaktaking scenery and incredible wildlife watching in the world.
Immerse yourself in the culture of Alaska's native peoples, rich with histories going back thousands of years.
Observe whales, bald eagles, puffins, moose and if you're very lucky- wild wolves or caribou. Explore Denali national park, cruise alongside incredible glaciers or traverse the Canadian Rockies.
It's not all rough terrain though- there's lots to see and do in cities like Anchorage, Fairbanks and Juneau.