New York State
NEW YORK STATE at A Glance
Fly from Shannon Airport to New York Stewart International Airport with Norwegian Air
- Tour the Franklin D Roosevelt Presidential Home, Library & Museum
- Fly in a biplane at Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome
- Visit the magnificent Niagara Falls
- Visit Soukup Farms, third generation maple syrup producers who offer tours & tastings of their pure maple syrup & maple butter
- Indulge in world-class cuisine and farm-to-table dining
- Savour the spirits of local distilleries, breweries and wineries
Alan from our Grand Parade office recently visited New York State. Read his blog describing his holiday experience.
Click to view the Hudson River Valley brochure, featuring New York State's Hudson County and Dutchess County.