New York State
NEW YORK STATE at A Glance
Fly from Shannon Airport to New York Stewart International Airport with Norwegian Air
- Tour the Franklin D Roosevelt Presidential Home, Library & Museum
- Fly in a biplane at Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome
- Visit the magnificent Niagara Falls
- Visit Soukup Farms, third generation maple syrup producers who offer tours & tastings of their pure maple syrup & maple butter
- Indulge in world-class cuisine and farm-to-table dining
- Savour the spirits of local distilleries, breweries and wineries
Dutchess County, New York State
Dutchess County’s relaxing pace, beautiful natural landscape, historic destinations, fine dining, intriguing shops, wealth of recreational activities and festivals all combine to make it an irresistible area for a truly memorable getaway. And here there’s a dazzling selection of charming hotels, inns, and retreats that invite you to slow down and enjoy all that the region has to offer.
To plan and book your holiday to Dutchess County, New York State, please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.
Alan from our Grand Parade office recently visited New York State. Read his blog describing his holiday experience.
Click to view the Hudson River Valley brochure, featuring New York State's Hudson County and Dutchess County.