Namibia: Private & Group Tours
Scroll down to browse group, private and self-drive tours to Namibia. Don't see what you're looking for? Ask us for your tailor-made Namibia holiday. Call 021 427 7094 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rich cultural heritage
- Prehistoric rock-art sites
- Highest sand dunes in the world (383m- for comparison the Shard in London is 310m)
- Diverse and bountiful wildlife with 40% of land under conservation management
- Incredible natural beauty
- Oldest, driest desert in the world (80 million years)
- Largest population of free-roaming cheetahs
- Deepest canyon in Africa
Add flights fromyour chosen airportSolo options avail!
From € 3,870ppMore Details
- 10 days
- Regular departures throughout the year
Watch Michael's skydive in Namibia:
Shandon Travel's M.D. Michael recently had the adventure of a lifetime in Namibia. Click to watch his incredible skydive over the African landscape.
On the coast of southwestern Africa, Namibia boasts a well-developed infrastructure, some of the best tourist facilities in Africa, and an impressive list of breathtaking natural wonders. Click to check out our Namibia brochure.
Shandon Travel's Managing Director, Michael, went on a bucket list holiday to Namibia- click the link to read his blog about the experience.