Watch Michael's skydive in Namibia:
Shandon Travel's M.D. Michael recently had the adventure of a lifetime in Namibia. Click to watch his incredible skydive over the African landscape.
Namibia: Private & Group Tours
Scroll down to browse group, private and self-drive tours to Namibia. Don't see what you're looking for? Ask us for your tailor-made Namibia holiday. Call 021 427 7094 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shandon Travel's Managing Director, Michael, went on a bucket list holiday to Namibia- click the link to read his blog about the experience.
- Rich cultural heritage
- Prehistoric rock-art sites
- Highest sand dunes in the world (383m- for comparison the Shard in London is 310m)
- Diverse and bountiful wildlife with 40% of land under conservation management
- Incredible natural beauty
- Oldest, driest desert in the world (80 million years)
- Largest population of free-roaming cheetahs
- Deepest canyon in Africa
Call our travel hotline for expert advice or to book your trip.