Worldwide City Breaks
Miami- 1 Hotel South Beach
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
09 Sep 2021 - 13 Sep 2021
Alternative dates available on request
- 4 Nights
- Miami, USA
- From €999pp
Fly from Dublin and spend four nights in beautiful, vibrant Miami. Stay at the stunning 1 South Beach hotel, right on the oceanfront.
Right through the fifties this historic area of Miami was the place to be. Famed guests included the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Orson Welles, and Rita Hayworth.
The fabulous 1 South Beach is bringing the block-long building and 600 feet of oceanfront back to its former glory, but with a more modern, natural aesthetic.
The main focus was to highlight natural textures in all of the interiors by incorporating reclaimed wood, natural poured concrete floors, and locally sourced materials and foliage. Every detail is designed to bring the outside in, without sacrificing style, comfort, or luxury.
Located on Collins Avenue, this hotel features Miami's largest standard guestrooms and up to 5-bedroom fully equipped homes and penthouses, sitting directly on over 180 metres of pristine beachfront.
Each room is equipped with the daily digital newspapers, along with a 55 inch smart TV, bluetooth speakers, in-room water filtration, espresso machine and mini bar.
Dining venues include Habitat, a restaurant created in partnership with Chef Jose Mendin of Pubbelly Boys, presenting time-honored recipes using quality local ingredients from land and sea, and applying modern techniques to create a new flavor profile that draws from Spanish, Latin and Asian traditions.
Guests will also enjoy trying Watr at the Rooftop, and Sandbar/Sandbox on the Main Pool deck, a delicious plant-based restaurant.
The celebration of nature which is a hallmark of the brand is evident, from the graceful twist of driftwood furnishings and abundance of living natural material. Every detail is designed to bring the outside in, without sacrificing style, comfort, or luxury.
Amenities include four outdoor swimming pools including South Beach's largest Rooftop pool (adults-only) and lounge, a Spartan gym, a Bamford spa and Seedlings kid's club
Little Havana Food and Walking Tour in Miami from €52
Experience the sights and sounds of Miami’s vibrant Little Havana neighborhood on this guided walking food tour. Explore this lively Cuban district and learn about its fascinating history and culture, with stops at some of the best family-owned and operated Cuban restaurants in the area.
Sample the local cuisine, like guava pastries, chicken plantain cups, and flan ice cream, to name just a few of the delicacies. Also, meet some of the local artists, watch skilled Cuban cigar rollers and listen to traditional Cuban music.
- Food tour of Miami’s Little Havana neighborhood
- Visit local eateries and sample classic Cuban dishes
- Try the famous, and best Cuban sandwich in Miami, flan ice cream and more
- Learn about the local history, culture and food scene from your knowledgeable guide
Speedboat Sightseeing Tour of Miami from €35
Cruise the Miami coastline 'Miami Vice-style' on this speedboat cruise. Settle in to your plush seat as your expert captain pilots the speedboat down the sandy shoreline, where you can view Fisher Island and Star Island's collection of multi-millionaire and celebrity homes.
Buzz by Miami Beach, where the locals strut their stuff in sun and you can snap photos of the Art Deco mansions lining South Beach.
- Speedboat tour of Miami's coastline
- View the beautiful homes on Fisher Island and Star Island
- Cruise down the coast of South Beach, lined with Art Deco homes
- Learn about Miami's history and culture from your captain
- Photo ops of Miami's downtown skyline
Private Exclusive Classic Car Tour Miami Beach & Little Havana from €244 per group (up to 5)
Touring Miami’s many sights and attractions is even more fun in a classic convertible. Cruise past stylish art deco buildings, fly by Ocean Drive, and make your way through Little Havana, stopping for a classic cafecito.
This private tour is reserved for just you and your group, making for a more personalized experience.
- Miami sightseeing tour by antique convertible
- A fun way to explore the city and enjoy its sunshine
- Private tour for just your group of up to five people
- Great introduction to Miami for first-time visitors
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in style
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per adult, based on 2 sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- Checked luggage
- Private Transfers
- 4 nights accommodation at the 5* 1 Hotel South Beach, in a King Room with Balcony
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Guided tours, day trips, activities and excursions
- Extra special luxury upgrades like limo transfers, or going through private airport security
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email email@example.com
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.