Zanzibar- Stonetown & Beach Stay
From €1,016pp b&b, half-board
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
14 Mar 2020 - 24 Mar 2020
Alternative dates available on request
- 3 Nights Stonetown/6 Nights Nungwi Beach
- Zanzibar, Tanzania, East Africa
- From €1,016pp b&b, half-board
Fly from Dublin and combine Stonetown and a beach stay in Nungwi on this holiday to Zanzibar.
On arrival on the island of Zanzibar, you'll spend the first three nights in Stone Town- the old part of Zanzibar City.
Tembo House Hotel is located at the heart of Zanzibar Stone Town by the picturesque seafront, near to the shops, the restaurants and the Historical sites that the city has on offer. The Resort has on array of antique furniture and ornaments from all over the World. Most of the rooms have balconies overlooking the beach or the swimming pool courtyard.
Each bedroom is well equipped and air conditioned. The Hotel has long beach on the front where many like to make use of it for swimming on sunbathing. Guest can enjoy of the clean refreshing water of the swimming pool and the Bahari Restaurant which offers excellent local as well international cuisine.
Next, transfer about an hour and a half north to the Sea Cliff Resort & Spa in beautiful Nungwi Beach.
The 4* Sea Cliff Resort & Spa is located on the west coast of the exotic island of Zanzibar. This beautiful beach hotel offers a unique combination of modern facilities and the original exotic architectural style of historical Zanzibar.
The air-conditioned hotel was built in 2010 and offers a total of 120 accommodation units. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service, as well as a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities and a cloakroom.
The hotel also features a children's playground, as well as a restaurant, bar and pub. Other facilities include wireless Internet access, and room and laundry services are available to guests. All rooms offer an en suite shower, as well as a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV and Internet access.
The rooms also come equipped with a hairdryer, radio, hifi, safe and minibar as standard. Additional features include a fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and air conditioning. Each room also features a balcony or terrace.
Zanzibar Spice Tour from €45
In days past, Zanzibar was known as a spice island, exporting cloves, vanilla, nutmeg and cardamom across the world. The spices were brought from Asia and South America and flourished in the tropical climate. Nowadays the plantations are a tribute to the islands past, swapping spices for tourism, combining both in a spice tour, one of the most popular excursions in the island.
Walk through the spice farm with your guide – touch, smell and taste different spices and tropical fruits. Try to guess which is which, from the crushed leaves, the fruit, shoots and vines and creepers crawling up the Zanzibar Spice Tour trees. Learn about their properties, their origins and their use as medicines and in food and drink.
- Visit historical sites, a spice farm and local communities
- See the abundance of exotic spices, fruits, and vegetables farmed in Zanzibar
- Learn how the spices are cultivated and how they are used
- Visit the Livingstone House and Maruhubi Palace historical sites
- Enjoy some fresh seasonal exotic fruits and freshly prepared local delicacies with the spices
- Visit the atmospheric ruins at Kidichi Persian bath
Ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per adult, based on 2 sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- 3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 4* Tembo House Hotel, Stonetown
- 6 nights half board accommodation at the 4* Sea Cliff Resort & Spa, Nungwi Beach
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Guided tours, day trips, activities and excursions
- Extra nights
- Room Upgrades
- Extra special luxury upgrades like going through private airport security
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information on this holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email email@example.com.