Qatar & Seychelles- 5* St Regis & 5* Raffles Praslin
From €4,819pp half-board
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
04 May 2020 - 14 May 2020
Alternative travel dates available in May & June 2020
- 3 Nights & 7 Nights
- Qatar & Seychelles
- From €4,819pp half-board
Fly from Dublin to Qatar and spend 3 nights in the historic city of Doha, before continuing to the Seychelles for a week in a Pool Villa.
The capital of Qatar, Doha encapsulates the opulant wealth which has emerged from the Middle East in recent years.
Visit the Venice-themed Villaggio Mall, where you can skate on an Olympic-size rink, explore a 20,000 square-metre theme park or sail down an indoor canal. And that's not to mention the over 200 shops! Culture vultures will love the IM Pei-designed Museum of Islamic Arts; home to the world's largest collection of Islamic art.
You'll spend three nights at the fantastic W Doha five star hotel, before continuing on to the beautiful Seychelles for the second part of your luxury holiday. You'll stay seven nights at the fabulous Raffles Praslin.
Private Doha Night City Tours from €47
On this after-hours Doha tour, you’ll beat the heat with an in-depth evening visit to the bustling capital.
Tick off the city’s top highlights—the ideal introduction for first-time visitors. Learn about traditional Qatari culture at the cultural village of Katara, admire the waterfront at the old dhow port, and browse falcon shops and spice stalls in the city’s souks. Upgrade to include a tasty local meal.
- A half-day, evening tour of Doha, with optional meal upgrade
- Cover the city’s main sights in just a few hours, from souks to skyscrapers
- Enjoy a relaxed evening schedule, ideal for business travelers
- Travel comfortably between locations in an air-conditioned vehicle, with hotel pickup
- Pickup service by air conditioned vehicle English speaking tour guide
- Visit Doha corniche
- Visit Katara culture village
- Visit the pearl island
- Visit souq waqif
- Visit falcon shops and horse stable
- Water/coffee or tea included
- Local Arabic meal (if selected when booking)
Ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Steeped in Middle Eastern mystique, the landmark hotel in Doha's West Bay, near the Diplomatic District, borders the azure Arabian Gulf, where dramatic sand dunes, ancient architecture, and the scenic Pearl Island paint a magnificent landscape.
This five star hotel's timeless facilities comprise a cornucopia of destination restaurants and event spaces, including a 1,850-square-meter Grand Ballroom, along with a world-class Remède Spa and direct access to the beach, where private cabanas and watersports await.
Each of the 336 elegant guest rooms and suites features seductive sea views and bespoke Arabian-influenced décor, which combines with state-of-the-art technology. Whatever the request, St. Regis Butler Service is available any time, day or night.
Located on the magical island of Praslin, are exquisite villas with private pools, touched by the sublime beauty of white powdered sands, opal-hued oceans and lush green hills.
The 30-hectare resort features 86 villas, an outstanding Raffles Spa and a plethora of dining options for an exquisite dining experience. The luxury of space makes the villas the perfect haven for romantic getaways or family stays. Only fifteen minutes by plane or helicopter from Mahe Island, and a million miles from ordinary.
Price is per adult sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- All transfers
- 3 nights half-board accommodation at the 5* St. Regis Doha, Qatar, in a Superior Room
- Connecting flights
- 7 nights half-board accommodation at the 5* Raffles Praslin, Seychelles, in a Partial Ocean View Villa
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Doha city tours, desert excursions, cooking classes and more
- Seychelles diving excursions
Subject to limited availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price shown is based on travel May 2020.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email email@example.com
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.