Iceland: Nature & Wellness Package
From €1309pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- Departures available Spring 2023
- 3 nights
- From €1309pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Dublin and spend 3 nights in Reykjavík, on this Iceland adventure that includes a Guided Hot Spring Canyon Baths and Waterfall tour, Guided South Shore tour with guided Glacier Walk and entrance to the famous Blue Lagoon.
Iceland’s geothermal warmed waters makes Iceland the ideal wellness destination! During this wellness adventure, your base is Reykjavik with its geothermal pools and dynamic culture. Join a guided tour taking you to the beautiful Silver Circle region of Icelandic Sagas, lava waterfalls, and the unique fire and ice baths of Krauma geothermal spa.
Discover the amazing sights of the South Coast, such as Skogafoss waterfall and black sandy beaches and revitalize with an invigorating guided hike on Solheimajokull glacier. And no Icelandic spa break is complete without a soak in the mineral rich water of the world-renowned Blue Lagoon!
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return direct flights from Dublin with Icelandair
- 10kg hand luggage
- Return airport transfers
- 3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation the 3* Reykjavik Lights Hotel or similar
- Blue Lagoon Transfer with Comfort Entrance including Silica Mud Mask, a towel and a complimentary drink
- Guided Hot Spring Canyon Baths and Waterfall Tour
- Guided South Shore tour by coach with guided Glacier Walk
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Extra nights, tours, activities and upgrades
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price shown is based on travel March 24th 2023.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094, email firstname.lastname@example.org request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.