St Lucia- Rendezvous Hotel
From €2,339pp all-inclusive
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- Price based on travel September 2020
- 7 Nights
- St Lucia, Caribbean
- From €2,339pp all-inclusive
Enjoy the Caribbean holiday of your dreams with a stunning setting, friendly staff and great service.
Popular with our clients for many years, Rendezvous is the perfect choice for couples looking for a relaxing romantic break or a holiday with all the watersports and facilities you could want. The resort is set in beautiful gardens on one of Saint Lucia’s best beaches, with rooms that have been recently refurbished to a high standard.
The superb all-inclusive offering is a big draw here, but the resort’s many repeat guests will tell you it’s the people that really make this place special - Rendezvous has some of the friendliest staff on the island, all committed to ensuring you have the Caribbean holiday of your dreams.
100 air-conditioned rooms and suites, each featuring a king size four poster bed, balcony or terrace, iPod docking station and complimentary WiFi.
Premium Garden View Rooms are set back in the gardens whilst the Verandah Suites are more spacious with a sitting area, double shower, mini fridge and a large verandah.
Seaside Suites are all on ground level, opening onto the Seaside Pool. Luxury Beach Front Rooms and Suites are set right on the beach and have a balcony or terrace with sea views.
The attractive, semi-detached Beach Front Cottages open directly onto the beach and boast wooden floors, cathedral ceilings and a verandah.
These include 2 swimming pools, 2 Jacuzzis, an archery range, 2 floodlit tennis courts, a wide range of complimentary watersports and classes in yoga, Pilates and aerobics.
The wonderful Spa in the Water Garden offers an extensive choice of relaxing and revitalising treatments (at an additional charge) and The Hospitality House, with shower facilities and a comfortable lounge area, is available for guests travelling home on evening flights.
Just a couple of minutes' drive from GFL Charles Airport and 75 minutes' drive from Hewanorra.
Only couples over the age of 18 will be permitted to the resort.
The buffet-style Terrace restaurant serves all meals whilst the à la carte Trysting Place is open for dinner 6 nights a week.
The new Malabar Beach Club offers a more casual option for lunch or dinner on the beach. There is also a cocktail bar, swim-up pool bar and a Champagne Bar which offers complimentary premium Champagnes and sparking wines each evening.
All-Inclusive Meal Plan:
Includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner daily / Unlimited premium brand drinks, selected wines and Champagne by the glass / Watersports including waterskiing, sailing, kayaks, windsurfing, pedalos and scuba diving (one dive per day for certified divers) / Archery, tennis, volleyball, yoga, aerobics, Pilates and cycling tours
"Owned and operated by the Barnard family, Rendezvous started life in the 1960s as their family home - it has since evolved into Saint Lucia’s most romantic couples only resort
Rendezvous is the perfect place for a Caribbean wedding - couples can choose to exchange vows anywhere on the property and the resort’s wedding coordinators take great care to ensure that every couple’s day is as special as they imagined
Rendezvous is looking better than ever this year following a refurbishment that included the new Malabar Beach Club, a re-designed infinity pool and an extension to the already impressive beach."
Special Offer: book before February 26th 2020.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing and includes:
- Return flights and taxes from Dublin
- Checked bag
- Private transfers
- 7 nights all-inclusive accommodation in the 5* Rendezvous Hotel, St. Lucia, in a Premium Garden View Room
- Assistance from a local representative
- PLUS! Honeymooners receive:
- Chilled sparkling wine in room on arrival
- One complimentary Honeymoon Massage per stay of 7 nights or more
- Couples booking the Luxury Beachfront Suite have a choice of having their Honeymoon Massage in room
- One complimentary Honeymoon Turndown service including candlelight, scattered petals and soft music on the first night of the stay.
- Standard turndown service offered on all remaining nights
- Weekly beachside Honeymooners exclusive social event
- Qualify for a guaranteed Room Upgrade by upgrading your Honeymoon experience to a Premium EverAfter Honeymoon Collection Option. Ask our experts for more information.
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Luxury upgrades
- Travel insurance
- Day trips, excursions, activities and tours
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price shown is based on travel September. Book by Feb 26th 2020.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email email@example.com.