Jamaica: 4* Sunscape Splash Montego Bay
From €1149pp all-inclusive
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- Valid for travel May/ Jun/ Sept/ Oct 2020
- 7 Nights
- From €1149pp all-inclusive
Fly to Jamaica for a fun stay in the 4* Sunscape Splash Hotel in Montego Bay. Discover the wonderful island of Jamaica on this all-inclusive holiday.
Enjoy an Unlimited-Fun® getaway at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay, where everything is included.
Located just 4.5 miles from Sangster International Airport, 10 minutes from Montego Bay's “Hip Strip” and within the Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park with protected swimming areas and superb snorkeling, Sunscape Splash is the perfect destination for a fun in the sun vacation for families, friends, singles and couples.
The Unlimited-Fun® experience includes everything you could want during your stay - endless daily land and water activities for all ages, a supervised Explorer's Club for kids 3 to 12 years old, live music, local entertainment, complimentary Wi-Fi access on property, and much more!
Private Tour to Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica from €78
Visit Dunn's River Falls, one of Jamaica's most spectacular natural wonders, during this private tour.
With your expert local guide, climb to the top of the terraced falls for scenic views of the surrounding rainforest. On the way down, stop to cool off in one of the many small pools. Enjoy a flexible itinerary, with time for lunch and shopping in Ocho Rios (own expense) and private round-trip transportation from your hotel or villa.
- Visit Dunn's River Falls, one of Jamaica's most famous natural attractions
- Get a personalized experience, including a flexible intinerary
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Stop for lunch and shopping in Ocho Rios
- Private transportation from your hotel or villa is included
Ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Plus, with Unlimited-Fun® guests will enjoy 24-hour front desk service, an in-room mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer, and 24-hour access to food and beverage options.
Six restaurants serve a variety of international cuisine while five bars and lounges pour endless domestic and international beverages. Guests staying in the Sun Club will also enjoy two additional à la carte restaurants.
308 guest rooms and suites feature a private, furnished balcony or terrace providing views of lush tropical gardens, shimmering pools or the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea.
Each room and suite comes fully equipped with air conditioning, bath amenities and a flat-screen TV. Sunscape's family friendly accommodations include private terraces, connecting rooms and kid's amenities.
Kids will want to stay forever at Sunscape Splash, where their vacation begins with a red carpet check-in, welcome treats and resort passports.
And teens can enjoy social media events, photography lessons, DJ classes and weekly meet-up mixers at the Core Zone Teens Club. Plus, the in-resort Pirate's Paradise Waterpark features a full-size pirate ship and fort, a 40-foot pirate's plank bridge, a lazy river and a pair of 250-foot waterslides.
Price is per adult, based on 2 sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- 7 nights all-inclusive accommodation in the 4* Sunscape Splash Montego Bay Hotel
- Honeymooners receive:
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning of stay
- 15% discount on all spa treatments
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Excursions, activities and day trips
- Extra special luxury upgrades like going through private airport security
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Book by 25th February 2020.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email email@example.com.