Dominican Republic & New York: Beach & Shopping
From €2399pp (all-inclusive in Dominican Republic)
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- Price based on low season travel.
- 9 Nights/ 4 Nights
- Dominican Republic & New York, USA
- From €2399pp (all-inclusive in Dominican Republic)
Spend nine nights in luxurious Caribbean relaxation, followed by four days of Christmas shopping in New York on this two centre holiday.
Fly from Dublin to Punta Cana via Paris, and begin your nine-night stay in the Dominican Republic.
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana is surrounded by lush vegetation, white sand beaches and crystalline waters. This venue is the perfect place for anyone wanting a sun soaked holiday.
Sitting directly on the Bávaro beach, on the east coast of the Dominican Republic, it is just a 20-minute drive from the Punta Cana Airport. This proximity means that just a short while after you step out of the airport, you'll be sipping colourful cocktails on the sandy beach or dipping in the large swimming pool.
Those who prefer a little more activity during their vacation will be spoiled for choice between the 4 tennis courts, the basketball and the volleyball courts, the fully-equipped gym and watersports offered on the beach. After such an exhausting day guests will face one last hard decision and that is picking in which of the five outstanding onsite restaurants to spend the pleasant evening.
Next, you'll fly north to New York city. You'll stay four nights at the ROW NYC. This comfortable and elegant four-star hotel is located in the heart of Broadway. Here, guests will find a plethora of shopping and leisure opportunities at the hotel's doorstep.
Minutes away, guests will find legendary Times Square and other Manhattan attractions, bars, restaurants, and public transportation is only metres away. This hotel is ideal for a visit to NYC, thanks to its amazing location, comfortable rooms and high quality service.
VIP EmptyMet Tour at The Metropolitan Museum of Art from €160
Visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York like never before on this 1.5-hour VIP tour.
Head inside the Met before it opens to the general public and see its most famous exhibits with one of the museum’s own guides. Trace more than 5,000 years of human history and get up close to highlights such as Canova’s ‘Perseus with the Head of Medusa’ and Vincent van Gogh’s ‘Wheat Field with Cypresses’ without the usual crowds.
- 1.5-hour VIP tour of The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City
- Visit The Met, one of NYC’s most popular and busiest attractions, before it opens to the public
- Explore the empty galleries with one of The Met's own guides
- Get access to the museum's renowned permanent collection as well as its special exhibitions
- See key highlights and snap photos without the crowds
- Numbers are limited to just 25 people, ensuring a more intimate experience
Ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different New York experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per adult sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin to Punta Cana via Paris
- Return private transfers in the Dominican Republic
- 9 nights all-inclusive accommodation in the 5* Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, in a preferred club deluxe tropical view room
- Connecting flight from Punta Cana to New York JFK
- 4 nights room-only accommodation in the 4* ROW NYC, New York, in a standard room
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- New York city tours, activities and excursions
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.