Scroll down to browse Broadway and Las Vegas shows
Book Your Broadway Tickets Online With Shandon Travel
- Buy great value Broadway and Las Vegas tickets online before you fly
- Don't waste your valuable sight-seeing time waiting in long queues in Times Square or on Broadway
- Many shows sell out and you may be disappointed if you wait until the last minute
- Book in advance to guarantee the seat of your choice
- Most Broadway shows run from Tuesday to Saturday nights
- For afternoon (matinée) performances- look for Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays
Questions or comments? Contact us:
- Call 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a call back using the red button
Update: Broadway safety protocols
From December 14th 2021, a COVID-19 vaccine mandate is enforced at all 41 Broadway theaters. This is in accordance with the new Key to NYC Guidelines. For the full details on Broadway’s COVID-19 vaccine, mask, and ID requirements, please click here.
Under the updated policy, children aged 5-11 may enter the theater only when (1) accompanied by an adult who complies with the theatre’s vaccination entry requirements, and (2) has proof of at least one dose of an FDA or WHO approved vaccine.
Any theater guest whose last vaccine dose (excluding boosters) was fewer than 14 days before the date of performance must, in addition to meeting these requirements, also present proof of (a) a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of the performance time, or (b) a negative COVID-19 antigen test within 6 hours of performance time.
Please note: theatre owners anticipate a review of these policies in the coming months. We recommend checking with the theatre what their requirements are before you visit.
Make the most of your Broadway experience
- All the shows are so different, there's something for everyone! Take some time to research and choose the show which bests suits your taste.
- If you don't see the show you want to go to listed here, it's probably due to limited availability. Get in touch- we might still be able to secure you tickets!
- There is no dress code for Broadway shows, but many people like to dress up a little for their evening at the theatre.
- Wait by the stage door after the show to get the stars autographs! Many stars take some time to sign Playbills and take photos as they exit the theatre after the show.
- There are so many restaurants of all types near the theatres- make it a full evening on the town!