Wild Atlantic Way
Running the coastline from Cork to Donegal, the Wild Atlantic Way offers visitors truly incredible landscapes, ancient history and unique experiences in nature:
- Explore the Donegal Headlands- watch dolphins at Fanad Head Lighthouse and walk beautiful Ballymastocker Beach
- Perhaps catch a glimpse of the magical Northern Lights, or explore Killarney National Park's wildlife and history
- Walk in W.B. Yeats' footsteps, visit the birthplace of Constance Markievicz at Lissadell Estate or marvel at the 6000-year old Carrowmore Megalithic Cemetery in Sligo
- In Connemara, see Ireland's only natural fjord at Killary Harbour or walk the magnificent Diamond Hill Loop Walk
- Said to have been built by Ireland's ancient fairy folk, the strone ringfort at An Grianán of Aileach was built in 1700BC- climb the hill for majestic scenic views
- Wild Nephin Ballycroy National Park in Mayo is home to red deer, otters and rare birdlife and offers some great hiking trails
- The pristine Wild Nephin Dark Sky Reserve offers incredibly clear views of over 4500 starts- on some nights you can view the Milky Way & passing meteor showers
- Visit the historic Kylemore Abbey, or stroll along Salthill's Victorian waterfront promenade- the longest in the country
- Experience the magic of night-kayaking in Lough Hyne, with it's incredible bioluminescent plankton which makes the water sparkle and glow
Scroll down to browse holidays
Scroll down to browse a selection of holidays to the Wild Atlantic Way. The trips below are available to book as detailed or we can tailor make to suit your specific needs- simply get in touch.
Send us an enquiry and your own Personal Travel Manager will get back to you to discuss dates, pricing, hotel options, recommendations for things to see and do in the area and anything else you need.
- Fill in the enquiry form you'll find under each holiday or
- Call us on 021 4277094 (Cork), 01 6965135 (Nationally), 027 50341 (Bantry) or 023 8833220 (Clonakilty)
- Email email@example.com
Clifden- 3* Clifden Station HouseFrom € get in touch for a quoteMore Details
Dingle- 4* Skellig hotelFrom € get in touch for a quoteMore Details
Ennistymon- 4* Falls Hotel & SpaFrom € get in touch for a quoteMore Details
Galway- 4* Ardilaun HotelFrom € get in touch for a quoteMore Details
Kenmare- 3* Kenmare Bay Hotel & ResortFrom € get in touch for a quoteMore Details
Killarney- 4* Brehon HotelFrom € get in touch for a quoteMore Details
Killarney- 4* Scott's HotelFrom € get in touch for a quoteMore Details
Westport- 3* Wyatt HotelFrom € get in touch for a quoteMore Details
Killarney- 3* Gleneagle HotelFrom € get in touch for a quoteMore Details
Kenmare- 5* Sheen Falls LodgeFrom € get in touch for a quoteMore Details
Castlebar- 4* Breaffy House Hotel & SpaFrom € get in touch for a quoteMore Details
Rosscarbery- 4* Celtic Ross HotelFrom € get in touch for a quoteMore Details
Bantry- 4* Maritime HotelFrom € get in touch for a quoteMore Details
Looking for inspiration?
We've got some great suggestions for tours, activities and days out along the Wild Atlantic Way. Save time and money by booking with us before you travel. Don't see what you're looking for? Get in touch and our travel managers will help you out.
Electric biking on scenic Wild Atlantic Way from Clifden from €52
Rent an electric bike to explore Ireland’s rugged Wild Atlantic Way. The day-long rental from Clifden allows you to cover more ground with less effort, meaning you take in more of the area’s scenery, sights, and seafood in one leisurely outing.
Dingle Tasting Tour from €68
The small group Dingle Tasting Tour is an exciting mix of tasting and sightseeing in Irelands No. 1 foodie town. Experienced guides will take you through the beautiful port town of Dingle, visiting some of the towns best food and beverage locations. In these locations you will enjoy a variety of tastings of authentic, local Irish food and drink - great tasting stops - educational, fun and satisfying.
Dolphin and Whale Watching Tour from Dingle from €63
Experience the thrill of observing whales and dolphins on this 4-hour cruise around Dingle Bay. Marvel over the startling coastal scenery as you drive along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, then hop aboard for a memorable cruise around the bay.
Guided Beach and Countryside Horse Riding Tour from €49
Discover the quiet roads of Carrowholly which lead to the open strands of Clew Bay. Take in the magnificent views of Clew Bay and its enchanting islands with Croagh Patrick, place of pilgrimage lurking in the background. Pass by “The Seals Rock” - try not to disturb the seals as they bask on the rocks. See Dora Inch Island formerly owned by John Lennon of the Beatles fame.