Greece- 5* Kassandra Palace
From €560pp(Based on 2 adults & 2 children)
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
28 May 2021 - 07 Jun 2021
Alternative dates available on request
- 10 Nights
- Kassandra, Halkidiki,Greece
- From €560pp(Based on 2 adults & 2 children)
Fly you and your family ex Dublin next May and spend 10 nights in the 5* Kassandra Palace
Located along a private sandy, awarded with the Blue Flag, beach in Kriopigi, Kassandra Palace features a spa centre and an indoor pool. Including a restaurant overlooking the Aegean Sea, the property offers free WiFi in public areas, and rooms with garden, mountain or sea view. Free beach towels are provided for the pool and the beach. There is also a children's pool and a kid's animation club. The bright and airy guest rooms have private balcony. Each comes with a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning and mini fridge. Bathrooms have a tub, hairdryer and amenities. The spa centre features a hot tub, sauna, hammam and indoor heated pool. Sports facilities include a fitness centre and tennis court, while yoga and pilates classes are also held. Ammos Tavern serves Greek and international dishes, as well as snacks and beverages. Guests can enjoy refreshing cocktails at the hotel's lobby or beach bar. Kassandra Palace is 1.5 km from the centre of Kriopigi and provides shuttle services. Staff at the front desk can provide information on car/boat rental and for excursions on the surrounding area. Thessaloniki International Airport is 80 km away. On-site parking is free.
- This pretty old village perches on a hillside near Kallithea, on northern Greece’s Kassandra peninsula. It’s best known for its sandy beach, though it’s also bagged the best of the countryside, being surrounded by woodland and olive groves. There’s a cool spring – the krio pigi that gives the town its name – together with a quaint town square and an ancient amphitheatre.
- 1.5km bars, shops and restaurants
Price is based on 2 adults & 2 children (under 12) sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- Hand lugagge only
- 7 nights room only accommodation in the 4* Avanti Village.
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Greek excursions
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.