European City Breaks
Budapest- 3* City Inn
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
15 Nov 2020 - 19 Nov 2020
Alternative dates available on request
- 4 Nights
- Budapest, Hungary
- From €275pp
Fly from Cork to Budapest and spend four days exploring this beautiful, historic city.
This city hotel is located in the heart of Budapest, just minutes from the city centre. There are two metro stops within a short walk of the establishment and numerous shopping, entertainment and sports facilities can be easily reached by means of public transport.
The Museum of Applied Arts, St. Stephen Basilica, the National Museum and Fuveszkert Botanic Garden are all situated in the surrounding area. The six-storey hotel offers services such as laptop and DVD rental, Internet access and conference facilities.
Intimate colours and comfortable furniture provide a warm and cosy atmosphere in the guestrooms, which all come with individually adjustable air conditioning and heating and satellite TV.
Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest from €75
Experience the best of Hungary’s wine region on a 4-hour Etyek wine country tour from Budapest with dinner.
You’ll leave the capital city in the morning or the afternoon to discover the serene landscape of the Etyek wine region, known best for its white and sparkling varieties. Your local guide will bring you to two or three family-run cellars to sample wines as you hear the history behind their production. This intimate group tour will conclude with a traditional, 2-course Hungarian meal.
- 4 or 5-hour wine tasting and meal experience in the Etyek wine region from Budapest
- Visit three family-run wineries and learn the secrets of local winemaking
- Savor a delicious 2-course Hungarian dinner seated inside a cellar or outside in summer
- See the area’s old wine cellars, grape presses and villages from its hillsides
- Enjoy an insider's view on the region, its people and winemaking traditions
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people for a more intimate experience
- Taste 4 wines at each visited place
Private Luxury Sightseeing Tour Of Budapest from €189
Budapest is full of UNESCO-listed monuments, architectural wonders, and lively markets, but visiting on a group tour means a fixed itinerary and less time to explore. Instead, maximize your time with a private tour by luxury vehicle and tick off attractions such as Buda Castle, Széchenyi Thermal Bath, St Stephen’s Basilica, and the Central Market. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- See the Chain Bridge, St Stephen’s Basilica, and State Opera House
- Explore the Buda Castle complex, Heroes Square and the Central Market Hall
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport by private luxury vehicle
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Budapest Food Walking Tour from €79
Sample the best of Budapest on this culinary walking tour. Your expert foodie guide shows you the local ingredients at the Great Market Hall and where to try a hot helping of goulash, a stew made Hungarian-style with paprika and other famous local dishes.
Stop for a seasonal sweet treat, an award-winning, authentic hand-made chocolate bonbon and in a local restaurant taste a world-famous Hungarian dish and a popular dessert tasting. As you walk, relish the chance to snap photos of top attractions like the Great Synagogue and get a glimpse into smaller hidden streets.
- Experience Budapest through its many flavours
- Walk along unknown streets and visit hidden bars and eateries
- Taste award-winning, authentic hand-made chocolate bonbons
- Learn about Jewish culture during a tasting at a traditional restaurant
- Get a history lesson while enjoying the highlights of Hungarian gastronomy
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing and Includes:
- Flights and charges from Cork
- Hand Luggage only
- 4 nights accommodation in the 3* City Inn, Budapest
Please ask us about adding:
- City tours, excursions and day trips
- Travel insurance
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.