Holiday - Special Offers
Spain: Noja- Camping Playa Joyel
From €1799 per family (2 adults, 2 children under 16)
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Cork
- Departure Date
- Travel in May or June 2018
- 10 Nights
- Noja, Costa Verde, Spain
- From €1799 per family (2 adults, 2 children under 16)
Take the ferry from Cork to Santander in Spain, then head north east to Camping Playa Joel for a ten-night holiday.
Campsite Playa Joel borders a wonderful sandy beach just outside the village of Noja in Cantabria. The beach is so wide it's quite a walk before you reach the water. This bay is a true paradise for surfers and snorkelers. The campsite epitomizes the laid back Spanish way of life.
Why camping Playa Joyel?
- A friendly campsite, nicely landscaped with narrow lanes, lots of greenery, trees and hedges plus plenty of amenities. Plenty to do for the smallest 'ninos' too.
- The beach is huge! Follow the wooden boardwalk and you're there, at Playa de la Ris. A large shell-shaped sandy beach. Rugged rocks rise up from the sea at either end of the bay. Don't foret to take your snorkel gear.
- The pool at the campsite is very nice too. There's a large sun terrace and a separate splash pool for children.
- Playa Joel has its own shopping street which is home to a restaurant, a hairdresser and a 'supermercado' for your daily needs. Mmmm, what smells so good? Spit-roasted chicken!
- The children's favourite? The animal park, a real mini zoo with cows, deer, pigs, peacocks, ostriches and other cuddly animals.
- Mini golf, playground, tennis, outdoor gym, games hall, entertainment and fiestas in the evenings. All manner of activities to enjoy.
The surrounding area of Playa Joyel:
Cantabria is a green region in the north east of Spain. Playa Joel is in the tidal area of the Ecopark of Trasmiera. This nature reserve is a 5-star resort for waterfowl so nature lovers will be at home here.The pleasant village of Noja is a short walk away.
Some tips for your holiday at Playa Joyel in Noja:
- At low tide the beach near the campsite is huge. You can even walk to the Isla de San Pedruco, a small island with an ancient chapel.
- Put on your hiking boots and explore the coastal path. Walk all the way to Trengandin beach, passing romantic coves, eucalyptus forests and the rugged cliff of Punta de la Mesa en route.
- Keep on walking and you'll reach Molino Santa Olaja, an old tidal mill set in the Trasmiera countryside.
- Looking for a spot of culture? Santander is a beautiful city (a 30-minute drive). Bilbao's famous Guggenheim Museum is also easily accessible.
- A long drive, but well worth it: a day trip to the eternal snows of the Picos de Europa national park.
- Noja golf course is just 1km from the campsite. Campsites guests receive discounted green fees.
Departure dates and price per family:
- May 16th 2018: €1799
- May 23rd 2018: €1799
- June 6th 2018: €1999
- June 13th 2018: €2299
- June 20th 2018: €2699
Price is based on 2 adults and 2 children under 16 sharing and includes:
- Return Brittany Ferrries crossing from Cork to Santander with:
- Standard car
- 4 berth cabin
10 nights accommodation at Camping Playa Joyel in a 2 bedroom Fiji or Bali mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 01 6965100 or 021 4272527, request a call back using the red button, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an enquiry through the form below.