Holidays To Spain
Lanzarote- 4* Holiday Village Lanzarote
From €884pp all-inclusive
- Depart From
- Fly from Shannon
- Departure Date
11 May 2023 - 18 May 2023
Alternate travel dates available on request
- 7 nights
- Lanzarote, Spain
- From €884pp all-inclusive
Fly from Shannon to Lanzarote this May for a sun-filled holiday at this fantastic holiday village, with so much to do!
With all the Holiday Village essentials rolled into one pristine package, this place is a win-win for families.
There are three restaurants and three bars under the All Inclusive banner. Plus, it's only a 10-minute walk from the beach – a sandy sweep that was made for flaking out on.
The hotel's main pool has plenty of space for swimming or playing on an inflatable assault course, and there's a splash park for little ones. Plus, the kids' clubs are action-packed and there are Swim, Stage and Football Academies.
This hotel is a Holiday Village Lanzarote between May and October, when there's lots for children to get involved with. And between November and April it's called RIO Playa Blanca – the tempo goes a bit slower during these months, making it a great choice for couples.
Just so you know, this hotel is the Holiday Village Lanzarote from May to October, and from November to April, it's known as the Rio Playa Blanca. Holiday Village entertainment, like kids' clubs and sports academies will only run until the end of October. After this, you'll still be able to enjoy a great range of facilities, activities and entertainment operated by the hotel.
Things you'll love:
- 3 restaurants
- Close to a beach
- Pool and kids' splash park
The ultimate action-packed holiday for the whole family:
- Full roster of daytime activities, from pool games to Aerial Adventures
- Professionally run kids’ and teens’ clubs
- West End-standard shows and all-ages entertainment
- Top-quality football, swim and stage academies
- Caring staff who go above and beyond
- Buffet spreads with familiar, child-friendly and healthy options
- Big rooms that are fine-tuned for families
- Free Wi-Fi for staying connected
Sunset Chill Out Cruise of Lanzarote from €40
Enjoy the sunset from the water on an evening cruise from Puerto del Carmen on Lanzarote's southern coast. Aboard a yacht, you'll receive a welcome glass of sparkling wine and snacks. Admire views of the island as you travel from La Tiñosa along the coast of Playa Grande, toward Puerto Calero, Playa Quemada, a fishing fillage, and other sights.
- Small-group Lanzarote sunset cruise limited to 12 people
- Watch for marine life in the water
- Listen to relaxing music
- Sip a glass of bubbly
Grand Tour Lanzarote Experience: the footprint of the landscape from €76
Go beyond the beaches of Lanzarote to spend a day discovering the island’s volcanic landscapes with a local guide. This day trip allows you to see more and learn about Lanzarote’s geographic history with just a small group of twenty people. After a hotel pickup, you'll visit Timanfaya National Park, El Lago Verde, the Los Hervideros cliffs, and more. Even better, no time is wasted with unwanted commercial stops.
- See Lanzarote’s sights with ease and avoid the hassle of independent travel
- Explore Timanfaya National Park with a guide to learn about the terrain
- Discover the best vantage points for Lanzarote’s volcanic landscapes
- Enjoy a hassle-free day with no obliged shopping stops along the route
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Lanzarote experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Shannon
- Checked baggage
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights all-inclusive accommodation at the 4* Holiday Village Lanzarote
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Lanzarote tours and day trips
Did you know? You can book many of our holidays with a deposit, and pay the rest in instalments. Ask your travel agent for more information.
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.