Holiday - Special Offers
July 2019: Switzerland- Camping Manor Farm
From €439pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children)
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
- 01 Jul 2019 - 08 Jul 2019
- 7 Nights
- Bernese Oberland, Switzerland
- From €439pp (based on 2 adults & 2 children)
Fly direct from Cork to Zurich next July and stay 7 nights at Manor Farm Campsite in Switzerland's Berner Oberland region.
This large campsite is situated on the shores of Lake Thuner and has its own pebble beach. There's a grassy sunbathing area where the children can play and you can relax with a good book.
The campsite is made up of two sections that are separated by a road, however, there is a safe tunnel connecting the upper section with the facilities at the lakeside.
Why camping Manor Farm?
- Manor Farm is a typical Swiss campsite; well-kept, clean and green.
- For children there's a large playground, and they can swim in the lake. Please note that the shallows at the edge of the lake quickly become deep.
- Alongside Lake Thuner are pretty fishing spots, plus you can windsurf, water ski or hire a boat for the whole family to enjoy.
- You can play golf or ride a pony close to the campsite.
- Vacansoleil guests have free entry to the municipal swimming pool about 3km away.
The surrounding area of Manor Farm:
The Berner Oberland region is an area with high, majestic mountains. This also means deep lakes, created during the ice age. Lake Thuner and Lake Brienzer are close to each other, with only a small piece of land between the two. It's there where Interlaken was founded, meaning literally 'between lakes'. Crossing the city is the River Aare as it flows from one lake to the other.
Some tips for your holiday at Manor Farm in Interlaken:
- From Interlaken you have a good view of Jungfrau, the mighty 'four thousand' mountain, together with the neighbouring Mönch and Eiger.
- Tourism here is based around walking, climbing and paragliding.
- On Thuner lake you can enjoy a trip on a classic paddle steamer.
- Follow the Aare downstream to reach Bern, the Swiss capital.
Fiji Mobile Home
The most attractively priced mobile home from Vacansoleil, but with all luxury and comfort you are used to from us. That means a complete kitchen with fridge, your own toilet and a lovely shower. Plus the Fiji has lots of storage space, which makes this spacious mobile home perfect for a fantastic family holiday.
- Floor area of 8m x 3m
- Suitable for 4 adults and 2 children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Children's bedroom with 2 single beds and a bunk bed
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin and often a seperate toilet
- Kitchen with fridge
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 4 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Fiji mobile home usually has air conditioning
Price is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing and includes:
- Flights and charges from Cork direct to Zurich with Swiss Air
- Checked luggage
- 7 nights accommodation in the Manor Farm Campsite, Berner Oberland, in a Fiji mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Car hire is recommended- add from €75 per day (Ford Focus or similar)
- Travel insurance
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.