Holiday - Special Offers
France: Camping Les Pins
From €499pp (based on 2 adults, 2 children under 16)
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Rosslare to Cherbourg
- Departure Date
- 07 Aug 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- 9 Nights
- Erquy, Brittany, France
- From €499pp (based on 2 adults, 2 children under 16)
Take the Stena Line ferry from Rosslare to Cherbourg and drive south to Camping Les Pins for a 10 day camping holiday.
Camping Les Pins is a large, modern campsite with many facilities. On the sloping terrain you will find a rectangular swimming pool and an excellent pool complex with waterslides. Next to it there's the pleasant bar.
Why camping Les Pins?
- You can work out in the fitness room or relax in the sauna, solarium or jacuzzi.
- In the evenings, there's entertainment such as shows, music events and a disco. Why not join one of the themed evening meals.
- From the campsite, you can visit one of seven sandy beaches via the woods. This path isn't really suitable for walking with children in a buggy.
The surrounding area of Les Pins:
The northern coast of Brittany has a beauty to which no other can compare. The 'Grès Rose' are the grey granite rocks with a pink tinge to them that are typical of this region. An example is the beautiful Cap Fréhel, with its tiny footpath which leads up to the lighthouse. The footpath is part of the GR34, a walking route which takes you along to Erquy.
- Some tips for your holiday at Les Pins in Erquy:
Erquy is a nice village about a kilometre from the campsite, with a charming harbour and a beautiful old church, which you really have to see from the inside. The town is mostly known for its Coquilles de Saint Jacques, the large Jacob's shell we know from the Shell symbol.
Just north of the small town there's the Cap d'Erquy, a beautiful nature area with bays, rocks and romantic sandy beaches.
Bali mobile home
- surface area of the mobile home: 30 m², excluding the terrace
- uncovered terrace
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- heating (only in living room)
- check in between 15:00 and 19:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- 1 pet allowed
- garden furniture: 4 garden seats, 2 sun loungers and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- hob (4 gasrings)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (1,90 m)
- possibility for 1 convertible bed in living room
- woolen blankets and duvets
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower, sink and toilet
Price is per person based on 2 adults & 2 children under 16 sharing and includes:
- Return ferry crossing from Rosslare to Cherbourg with Stena Line
- 4 berth cabin
- Bring your car
- 9 nights accommodation at Camping Les Pins in a 2 bedroom Bali mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.