Holiday - Special Offers
France: Bidart- Camping Le Ruisseau
From €517pp (based on 2 adults, 2 children)
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- 11 Jul 2018 - 18 Jul 2018
- 7 Nights
- Bidart, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, France
- From €517pp (based on 2 adults, 2 children)
Fly from Dublin to Biarritz this July and spend 7 nights at Le Ruisseau des Pyrénées campsite.
Just over the border in France, Camping Le Ruisseau has a fantastic waterpark, exciting waterslides and a lovely spa. At this wooded 5-star campsite the waterfun is guaranteed.
Plus there' s so much for everyone to do. You can even bring your fishing gear. The sea is really close with the beaches of the Atlantic just 2km away.
Why camping Le Ruisseau des Pyrénées?
- It's a large campsite in a hilly area with top class facilities for the whole family.
- Spend hours in the swimming paradise of 1100m2 that has waterslides, a water playground and an indoor pool. Plenty of opportunity to swim, dive, splash and play around.
- A holiday is a time to relax and where better than in the wonderful wellness centre. Enjoy the sauna, jacuzzi or a relaxing massage.
- Did you bring your fishing rod? There are 2 lovely lakes suitable for fishing.
- Little ones will love the children's farm with its cuddly animals.
- Enjoy the professional entertainment (evenings too), the cosy restaurant or the sports field for tennis, basketball, volleyball and soccer.
The surrounding area of Le Ruisseau des Pyrénées:
Biarritz, the top surfing paradise in France, is really nearby. It's a great sight - all those colourful surfers on the ´Beach of Kings´ in front of the Hôtel du Palais. The hotel was once the villa of Eugenia de Montijo, the lover of Napoleon III. There's always something going on in the city.
Some tips for your holiday at Le Ruisseau des Pyrénées in Bidart:
- Historic Biarritz has a vibrant atmosphere. In June there are beach concerts and in July there is a big folk festival with Pelota Basque matches, a unique and fast moving ball game. August really swings, thanks to the annual jazz festival.
- The small, pretty village of Bidart is located just south of Biarritz. It has many pleasant terraces with excellent fish restaurants.
- Enjoy the wonderful landscape of the Basque Country. The Spanish border and the Pyrenees are within easy reach.
- The wonderful Spanish city of San Sebastian is situated just over the border, about 45 minutes away by car.
- Santander is less than a three hour drive along the beautiful Spanish coast from Bidart.
July 11th 2018: Dublin to Biarritz
July 18th 2018: Biarritz to Dublin
Bali mobile home
- surface area of the mobile home: 27,75 m², excluding the terrace
- uncovered porch
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- heating (only in living room)
- check in between 16:00 and 19:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- 2 pets allowed
Price is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin to Biarritz
7 nights accommodation at Camping Le Ruisseau in a 2 bedroom Bali mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 01 6965100 or 021 4272527, request a call back using the red button, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an enquiry through the form below.