Dubrovnik- 3* Komodor Hotel
From €859pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin or Cork
- Departure Date
16 Aug 2023 - 23 Aug 2023
Alternate travel dates available
- 7 nights
- Dubrovnik, Croatia
- From €859pp bed & breakfast
Fly to Dubrovnik this summer and spend a week at the Komodor Hotel as you enjoy this sun-filled, Instagram-ready historic city.
The Komodor Hotel is located amidst the luxuriant beauty of the Lapad Peninsula, just a 15-minute bus journey from UNESCO-protected Dubrovnik. And, at almost 100 years old, it’s got a rich history of its own.
Guestrooms are well equipped with modern amenities. Guests are invited to enjoy the wide range of facilities and services that this wonderful hotel has to offer. All rooms here are on the ground floor and offer an outside terrace. There's also air-conditioning and satellite TV.
The Komodor Hotel is full of character. There's a freshwater pool to help you cool down throughout the day. Grab a drink from the pool bar to stay hydrated. There are lots of activities on offer, such as scuba diving. Between June and September, dine al fresco in a beautiful setting.
Links to the public transport network are available nearby. This wonderful hotel enjoys a charming architectural design, beautifully showcasing the splendour of Croatian style. The guest rooms are sumptuously designed, offering a luxurious setting in which to unwind.
This great three-star hotel is located just a short distance away from a host of shopping and entertainment venues. The beach is located just 50 metres from the hotel, while the vibrant centre and enchanting old town of Dubrovnik are situated just 3 kilometres away.
Full-Day Dubrovnik Elaphite Islands Cruise with Lunch from €44
Admire the scenery of the Adriatic Coast on this full-day Elaphite Island cruise from Dubrovnik. Board a shared boat and spend the day sailing to the three gems of Lopud, Sipan, and Kolocep. Relax and soak up the seascapes on deck as you cruise, and at each island, enjoy free time to explore stone villages, beaches, footpaths, and historical landmarks. Choose from three lunch dishes and enjoy unlimited onboard drinks. Includes Dubrovnik hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Cruise around the Elaphiti Islands on a day trip from Dubrovnik
- Swim, snorkel, and soak up the sun throughout the day
- Open bar to toast your travels and lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Dubrovnik Food and Drink Walking Tour with a Local Guide from €113
Skip the tourist traps and discover a taste of authentic Dubrovnik on a walking tour of the city’s food and drink spots. Be immersed in the atmosphere as you stroll with your local guide and gain cultural insights and personalized tips as you explore. Stop off in 4 family-run restaurants to sample specialties including seafood and wine, and benefit from the small-group size for a more intimate experience.
- Avoid hidden costs with food and drinks included in the price
- Gain an intimate perspective of the city as you explore by foot
- Learn about the city’s history and culture from your local guide
- Receive personalized recommendations on a small-group tour
Exclusive: 'Game of Thrones' Walking Tour in Dubrovnik from €47
Discover ‘Game of Thrones’ film sites of Dubrovnik on this walking tour that takes in the real-life attractions used for some of the show’s locations. As you explore the city’s World Heritage-listed Old Town with your guide, enjoy views of the red-roofed skyline you know as King’s Landing. Follow in Joffrey’s footsteps at Lovrijenac Fortress, stand where Ayra Stark stood, and hear behind-the-scenes stories about filming in the city. When booking, you can choose to upgrade to include a tour to Trsteno Arboretum, which was used as the palace gardens. This Exclusive Tour is available nowhere else.
- See the sights of King’s Landing, the capital of the Seven Kingdoms
- Learn all about the Targaryens, Baratheons, Starks and other noble families from your expert local guide
- Visit Lovrijenac Fortress and climb the city walls to look out over Blackwater Bay
- Upgrade to include a trip to Trsteno Arboretum, the site used as the King's Landing palace gardens
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Dubrovnik experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights from Dublin
- 10kg carry-on luggage
- Priority boarding
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 3* Komodor Hotel, Dubrovnik
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Flights from Cork
- Travel insurance
- Dubrovnik city and surrounding area tours and activities
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.