Santorini, Greece- 3* Villa Olympia
From €749pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
24 Sep 2023 - 01 Oct 2023
Alternate dates available on request
- 7 nights
- From €749pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Dublin to Santorini and spend a week at the lovely Villa Olympia as you relax on this picture-perfect Greek island.
Villa Olympia offers an excellent choice of accommodation on the south side of Santorini. It is located in Perivolos, which has one of the best beaches on the island, with its impressive black sand.
Built in local style and just 300 meters from the beach, the hotel is surrounded by lush gardens and guarantees guests a taste of authentic Greek hospitality. The city is well connected to the rest of the island and has many taverns and beach bars.
All the brightly-coloured rooms have a private balcony overlooking the sea, the pool or the gardens, where guests can relax and unwind in a wonderful setting. Guests can enjoy breakfast in the semi-outdoor area or by the pool. Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel.
Santorini Wine Adventure in 3 Wineries with 12 Tastings and Tapas from €150
Sip on Santorini wine during this small-group tour of the island and three of its wine estates. As you explore, learn about wine production in the area, and hear about the local varieties such as assyrtiko. Explore a vineyard with a guide and walk around wine cellars. If you want to make the tour extra-special, upgrade to enjoy an evening excursion. The option includes a visit to a hilltop winery, local tapas, and sunset views to complement your wine. Numbers are limited to eight people.
- Visit three wineries and enjoy a cellar tour of each as you learn about their wine
- Sample up to 12-15 different wines including nykteri alongside local delicacies
- Upgrade to a sunset tour for spectacular sunset views at Santo Winery and enjoy a plate of tapas during your final winery visit
- Enjoy personalised attention on a small-group tour with a maximum of eight people
Santorini Day Tour with Sunset in Oia from €55
Enjoy a day of discovery on Santorini island on this tour from Fira. With an itinerary that covers all the must-see sights, the tour lets you find your own favorite spots on the island. Visit the volcanic Akrotiri Archaeological Site, a winery, the Prophet Elias Monastery, and then finish on a high note as you watch the sun slip into the sea from Oia village. A tasting of Santorini’s distinctive wine is included.
- Full-day island tour of Santorini by bus
- Discover prehistoric finds at Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- Stop for lunch (own expense) by the sands of Perissa Beach
- Visit Emporio village and taste popular wines of Santorini
- Gaze at the sunset from picturesque Oia village
Caldera Half Day Tour (Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia) from €30
Combine a visit to Santorini's caldera and hot springs with a trip out to the island of Thirasia with this cruise. You'll start at Nea Kameni, a volcanic island, where you'll have time to walk around the island and swim in its hot springs. You'll the cruise on to Thirasia, where you'll have enough time to have lunch and explore before sailing back to Santorini.
- A local guide will provide commentary
- Foam pool noodles will be provided
- Explore Thirasia independently with plenty of free time
- Optional hotel transfer service is available
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Greek experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights from Dublin
- 10kg carry-on & priority boarding
- Return transfers
- 7 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 3* Villa Olympia
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Santorini and surrounding islands tours, excursions and day trips
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.