Gran Canaria- 3* Altair Apartments
From €490pp self-catering
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
04 Dec 2022 - 11 Dec 2022
Alternate travel dates available
- 7 nights
- Gran Canaria, Spain
- From €490pp self-catering
Fly from Cork to Gran Canaria and soak up the Spanish sun for a week this December.
The charming Altair apartment complex enjoys a prime setting at the heart of Puerto Rico, on the island of Gran Canaria.
The complex is located just a short distance away from the beach, where guests can enjoy a range of exciting activities.
This delightful complex boasts a pristine architectural style, with beautifully-designed apartments, offering a relaxing home away from home. The apartments come complete with modern amenities, for added comfort and convenience. Guests can enjoy the excellent facilities that the complex has to offer.
Altair Apartments are conveniently located just a 35 minutes' driving distance away from Gran Canaria Airport.
3 Hour Dolphin and Whale Watching Cruise from Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria from €38
Look for whales and dolphins off Gran Canaria on a marine-sightseeing cruise from Puerto Rico. Board a comfortable boat and sail into the Atlantic to spot dolphins, pilot, and minke whales, and more. Watch from the deck or through underwater windows, enjoy unlimited sodas, and purchase snacks and alcoholic drinks (own expense). Choose from different departure times, and upgrade to enjoy a longer cruise with a swim stop, and for convenient round-trip transfers from selected resorts.
- Dolphin and whale spotting cruise from Puerto Rico Look for dolphins and whales in the open Atlantic
- Watch from deck and see underwater life through glass panels
- Keep an eye out for flying fish, turtles, and other sea life
- Unlimited sodas included, with snacks and alcoholic drinks available to purchase on board
- Upgrade for a longer cruise with swim stop, and for return transfers from selected resorts
- Choose from different departures and receive a free, further cruise ticket if no dolphin sightings
Private Full-Day Volcano Hiking and Winery Tour in Las Palmas from €89
Experience the authentic side of Gran Canaria far from the crowds and beaches. Head up to the rim of Caldera de Bandama to take in the views over the island before venturing into the volcanic crater itself, learning about its formation and ecosystem from your guide. After your hike, relax at a local cellar where you’ll meet the winemaker and taste a number of unique wines.
- Hike the Caldera de Bandama with a guide to avoid getting lost on the trail
- A tour and tasting at a historic family-run winery and their wine museum
- Hassle-free round-trip transportation from Las Palmas with hotel pickup
- A private tour to customize the itinerary and hike to suit your group
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Gran Canaria experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Cork
- 20kg checked baggage
- Return airport coach transfers
- 7 nights self-catering accommodation at the 3* Altair Apts, Gran Canaria, in a one bedroom apartment with balcony
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Gran Canaria tours and activities
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.