London Christmas Markets- 3* Tavistock Hotel
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
14 Dec 2023 - 18 Dec 2023
Other dates available
- 4 nghts
- London, UK
- From €550pp
Fly from Cork to London and enjoy the vibrant Christmas atmosphere this December.
This comfortable hotel in Art Déco Design is situated in on Tavistock Square Gardens which is a perfect location to explore the city of London.
It offers stunning views as well as offering remarkable values for a historic Bloomsbury hotel. Famous attractions such as British Museum, Covent Garden and Theatreland, Regents Park, Tottenham Court Road and the elegant shops at Oxford Street can be reached within a short stroll.
The Tavistock Hotel features a spacious 24-hour reception and a bar were guests can enjoy a nice beverage. The contemporaneous rooms have a classic decoration, each is bright have a private bathroom with complimentary toiletries.
Russell Square underground station and Euston train and underground station offer easy access to all parts of the city.
There are a number of Christmas Markets taking place all over the city, the most notable of which is the Winter Wonderland Christmas Market at Hyde Park. With free admission, this market is known as one of the best in the UK.
Choose from 100+ rides and attractions, soak up the entertainment and of course- browse the market stalls. The traditional-style German market offers 200 chalets stocked with delicious goods and handmade gifts and crafts.
Also worth checking out:
- Greenwich Christmas Market
- Covent Garden Christmas Markets
- Southbank Centre Winter Market
- Borough Market at Christmas
- Leicester Square Christmas Market
- Kingston Christmas Market
- Christmas by the River at London Bridge City
This year, London's Christmas Markets open from late November to Christmas. Please check individual markets for more info. The 2023 Hyde Park Winter Wonderland will run from 17th November 2023 to 1st January 2024
Warner Bros. Studio Harry Potter Tour with Superior Transport from London from €122
Immerse yourself in the magic and mystery of Harry Potter™ with a ful-day behind-the-scenes experience at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - the Making of Harry Potter. Enjoy round-trip transportation by superior coach from London Victoria, and spend roughly four hours exploring the spellbinding film sets independently. See the Gothic grandeur of the Ministry of Magic, walk Diagon Alley, snap photos at iconic locations such as Platform 9 ¾ and the Hogwarts Express, and admire intricate costumes and props used in the movies. Admission and stay at Warner Bros.
- Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Explore sets like Dumbledore’s office, Diagon Alley and the Ministry of Magic
- Visit Platform 9 ¾ and get up close to the original Hogwarts Express
- See the costumes and props that were used in several films like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Relax with round-trip transport by superior coach and included free Wi-fi
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath Tour from London + Admission from €92
Uncover centuries of British history on a full-day guided coach tour of three unique historic landmarks, including two of England’s most visited UNESCO World Heritage sites. Learn about legendary royals like Henry VIII, Queen Mary, and Queen Elizabeth at the lavish Windsor Castle, then unravel the mysteries of the enigmatic stone circle of Stonehenge, which dates back more than 5,000 years. Finally, visit the Roman spa town of Bath, an architectural marvel famed for its natural thermal springs and the Roman Baths.
- Explore Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath on a day trip from London
- Learn about English history from your tour guide
- Visit two of England's most popular UNESCO World Heritage sites
Jack the Ripper Tour with 'Ripper-Vision' from €21
Dare to discover the legend of London’s notorious Jack the Ripper on a tour like no other! Using state-of-the-art RIPPER-VISION™, innovative hand-held projectors help to recreate the atmosphere of Victorian London using spooky images, film clips and moving images. Follow your guide on a walking tour to explore the dimly lit backstreets of Whitechapel and hear the harrowing tales and conspiracy theories of London’s most notorious serial killer.
- Jack the Ripper walking tour of East London
- See the streets of London brought to life with innovative RIPPER-VISION™ projections
- Learn the facts, conspiracies and mysteries of Jack of the Ripper from your expert guide
- Experience London’s dark side on a spine-chilling night tour
Ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different London experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price per person is based on 2 adults sharing and includes:
- Return flights from Cork
- 4 nights accommodation at the 3* Tavistock Hotel, in a standard room
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- London city tours, activities and excursions
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.