UK City Breaks
Liverpool- 4* Heywood House Hotel
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
11 Jul 2020 - 14 Jul 2020
Alternative dates available on request
- 3 Nights
- Liverpool, UK
- From €299pp
Fly from Cork to Liverpool for a three night stay and enjoy all this vibrant city has to offer, with excellent shopping and nightlife.
Heywood House Hotel enjoys a central setting in Liverpool, located just 100 metres away from Liverpool James Street train station. Guests will find themselves in a great setting from which to explore the city.
This four-star hotel is located just a 15 minutes' driving distance from the Cavern Club and Liverpool John Lennon Airport. This family-friendly hotel enjoys a long history, dating back to the late 18th century.
The hotel beautifully incorporates classical style and contemporary chic. The guest rooms are elegantly appointed, featuring refreshing tones and a relaxing ambience. The rooms are well equipped with modern amenities. Guests will be pleased by the host of facilities and services that the hotel has to offer.
Private Beatles Tour of Liverpool by Taxi from €155
If you’re a Beatles fan and find yourself in Liverpool, then treat yourself to a tour of the sites linked to the Fab Four.
The hometown of the popular 1960’s rock band, Liverpool boasts Beatles landmarks all over the city, but it’s tough work finding them if you’re new to town. On this tour, you’ll explore Liverpool with a private guide in your own taxi, getting straight to sites such as Penny Lane, Eleanor Rigby’s grave, and more.
- Enjoy a laid-back day out in Liverpool with transport direct from your hotel
- Hear the background on the Beatles from your local taxi driver-guide
- Find iconic Beatles sites such as Eleanor Rigby’s grave without getting lost
- Select a departure time that suits your vacation schedule
Liverpool Ghost Walking Tour from €19
Unearth Liverpool’s ghoulish past on this 1.5-hour walking tour of the city’s most haunted sites. After darkness has fallen, meet your guide on the famous Hope Street and set off in search of the restless spirits who are said to roam the city at night.
Stroll down one of northern England’s most haunted streets, visit the eerie cemetery at Anglican Cathedral, and hear blood-curdling stories of ‘Lantern Jaw,’ the woman in white and the local man who lost his soul to the Devil.
- 1.5-hour ghost walking tour of Liverpool, led by entertaining guides
- Explore Liverpool on foot and discover the city’s dark past
- Wander down one of the most haunted streets in northern England
- Hear hair-raising tales of the spirits who restlessly roam the city after dark
- Pay a visit to the thousands of souls who have been laid to rest at the Anglican Cathedral
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing and Includes:
- Flights and charges from Cork
- 3 nights accommodation in the 3* Heywood House Hotel
- Priority boarding
- Hand luggage
Please ask us about adding:
- Liverpool city tours, day trips and activities
- Travel insurance
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.