European City Breaks
Vienna- 4* Adagio Vienna City Aparthotel
From €415pp room-only
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
20 Oct 2023 - 23 Oct 2023
Alternate dates available on request
- 3 nights
- Vienna, Austria
- From €415pp room-only
Fly from Dublin to Vienna October and spend three days exploring this beautiful city.
The Adagio Vienna City is located in the heart of Vienna, right next to Julius Raab Platz and in close proximity to the ring road and the historical city center.
This four-star aparthotel offers 124 fully equipped rooms, from studios for 2 people to 2-room apartments for 4 people. Located in the "Stubenviertel", with its unique facades, narrow alleys and numerous courtyards, this hotel is the ideal base for a business trip or a long, relaxing weekend.
Kursalon Vienna: Johann Strauss and Mozart Concert from €65
Enjoy an evening of Viennese classical music during a performance at the Kursalon Vienna concert hall. Listen to renowned works from Mozart and Strauss in a show complete with opera singers, ballet dancers, piano concertos and more. Settle into your selected seat and enjoy the very spot where the waltz was made famous in the 19th century.
- Viennese classical concert at the Kursalon Vienna
- Soak up the historic atmosphere of the concert hall where Johann Strauss’ musical career flourished
- Enjoy a stunning musical performance accompanied by opera singers and ballet dancers
- Relish the piano and orchestra masterpieces of Strauss, Mozart and more
- Choose a seat in the rear, middle, or front section of the concert hall, or upgrade to the two front rows
- Receive a glass of sparkling wine with a concert program and CD (if VIP category selected)
Vienna's Highlights: Food, Coffee and Market Walking Experience from €122
Eat, drink, repeat on this guided walking tour that salutes Vienna’s famed culinary reputation. Walk from the city center to Neubau, stopping to sample coffee, strudel of the season, and fresh foods from eateries and markets, and learning about Vienna’s culinary history along the way.
- Visit a historical coffee house, pastry shop, and hotel in Vienna’s city center
- Tour the Naschmarkt market and an open-air market in the bohemian district of Mariahilf
- Taste Vienna’s famous brews at private coffee tasting in Neubau Have traditional Viennese breakfast: coffee and strudel of the season
- Dine on a typical Austrian lunch and Chef’s best dessert and sip a glass of locally produced wine or beer
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company.
Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off [optional Guided Walking Tour, River Cruise & Night Tours] from €24
Soak up 360-degree views of Vienna’s top attractions with a 1-, 2-, or 3-day hop-on hop-off ticket on a double-decker Big Bus. Pass Schönbrunn Palace, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, the Belvedere, and more. Enjoy your choice between a classic, premium, or deluxe ticket option, along with access to two sightseeing routes, audio commentary on board, free Wi-Fi, and one walking tour. See this vibrant city at your own pace, hopping on and off at any of the stops.
- Big Bus hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Vienna
- Use a sightseeing ticket valid for 24, 48, or 72 hours to see Vienna at your own pace
- Listen to fascinating audio commentary while aboard the open-top sightseeing bus
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stops
- Soak up views from the river on a river cruise included with the deluxe ticket
- Explore the streets on a guided walking tour included with the premium and deluxe tickets
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Vienna experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and Includes:
- Return flights from Dublin
- 10kg hand luggage
- 3 nights room-only accommodation at the 4* Adagio Vienna City Aparthotel, in a standard studio
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Vienna city tours, excursions and day trips
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.