European City Breaks
Venice- 3* Carlton Capri
From €425pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
07 May 2022 - 10 May 2022
Alternative dates available on request
- 3 Nights
- Venice, Italy
- From €425pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Cork direct to Venice next May for a three night stay in this vibrant, historic city.
The Carlton Capri hotel is situated in a quiet location, close to the Grande Canal, only minutes from the main train station and the Piazzale Roma.
The hotel was built in 1900 and has been completely renovated. It offers a lobby with a 24-hour reception with a safe, a currency exchange desk and a TV room. There is also an air-conditioned restaurant with a non-smoking area and a bar available to guests.
The hotel offers a room and laundry service to guests as well. The stylish rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer. All of them are well equipped as standard and have a comfortable lounge area with a mini fridge. A breakfast buffet is available every morning.
The city centre, with numerous shopping and entertainment venues is just minutes from the hotel. Marco Polo airport is 15 kilometres away and takes 20 minutes to reach on public transport.
Eat Like a Local: 3-hour Venice Small-Group Food Tasting Walking Tour from 484
There’s much more to Italian food than pizza and pasta, and this Venice tasting tour offers a delicious introduction to Venetian cuisine. Get an insider’s perspective on where to drink and dine in the city, and sample an array of local specialties including fresh seafood, homemade gelato, traditional Venetian cookies, and regional wines.
- Visit several bars, restaurants and foodie hotspots around Venice
- Sample different regional foods, like fresh seafood, Venetian wines, and homemade gelato
- Admire the beautiful canals and historic landmarks of Venice on a guided walking tour
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Venice: Grand Canal by Gondola with commentary from €26
Traverse the canals of Venice aboard a traditional gondola with your very own gondolier. Float along narrow waterways and hidden passages, admiring the beauty of one of Italy's most magical cities. Pass beneath centuries-old bridges and take in famous attractions such as St. Marks' Bell Tower and San Giorgio Island from the coziness of your flat-bottomed boat.
- A gondola ride along Venice's waterways
- Savor one of Venice's most sought-after and romantic experiences
- Navigate secluded passages and beneath centuries-old bridges en route to the Grand Canal
- See some of the city's top sights from a completely new vantage point
- An ideal way to explore Venice, whether you're a couple, family or solo traveller
Legendary Venice St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace Group or Private Tour from €79
Delve into Venetian history on this tour that showcases two of the city's most iconic structures and sheds light on the stories behind them both. Enjoy skip-the-line access to both popular attractions. Your first stop is legendary St. Mark's Basilica. Wander around the mosaic-covered interior and Byzantine treasures while a local guide fills you in on how this collection came to be. Then continue to the Doge’s Palace to explore the former political heart of Venice.
- Skip-the-line access and tours of St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace
- Explore two of the floating city's most iconic sites and learn the stories behind them
- Visit the opulent apartments and the Hall of the Great Council at Doge's Palace with a guide
- Take a walk over the Bridge of Sighs
- Enjoy special access to the first floor terrace of St. Mark's for panoramic views over the city
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Italian experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Cork
- Priority boarding
- 10kg cabin bag
- 3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 3* Carlton Capri Hotel, in a standard double room
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Venice city tours and experiences
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.