Family Camping Packages
Vendée, France- 5* Camping Les Amiaux
From €2,999 for family of 5, including ferry
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg
- Departure Date
17 Aug 2023 - 26 Aug 2023
Alternate travel dates available
- 8 nights
- Vendée, France
- From €2,999 for family of 5, including ferry
Take the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg this summer, and spend a relaxing family holiday in the beautiful Vendée region. Book with just €200 deposit.
Camping Les Aimaux is located about 4 hours from Cherbourg ferry port. Take the car to France and explore the stunning countryside as you make your way to your home-away-from-home for the next 8 nights: Camping Les Aimaux.
A campsite full of water fun. Outdoor pool, indoor pool, children's pool, jacuzzi, five waterslides... you could easily forget that the sea and the beach are quite close.
However you can walk there in ten minutes (Davière Plage) and the path leads through a pleasant forest where you can extend your walk if you prefer. The forest spreads partly over the campsite area- spend your holiday in a pleasant green environment.
You can relax on the large terrace near the swimming pools, have a cooling drink at the bar or enjoy a pleasant evening meal in the campsite's restaurant. You can also have fun at night in Saint-Jean-de-Monts as this is just a few minutes from the campsite.
Why Camping Les Amiaux?
- Walk through the dunes by this pleasant family campsite to the beach
- Fun water playground for toddlers and pools with water slides for kids
- Enjoy some peace and quiet in the wooded countryside by the campsite
Nature and water fun are everywhere. There are the marvellous Vendée beaches, pretty forests along the coastline and the lively St-Jean-de-Monts boulevard. This is always a busy spot, day and night.
Some tips for your holiday at Camping Les Amiaux in Saint-Jean-de-Monts:
- The alternative to the crowded beach is the quiet of the Marais de Monts.
- You can take an interesting trip to Notre Dame de-Monts and have a wonderful view from the 70 meter high water tower over the forest, beach and out to sea.
- Teenagers will find great entertainment in the surrounding area of camping Les Amiaux like the Océanile water theme park at the Ile de Noirmoutier and Atlantic Toboggan, a very large fun park near Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez, filled with all kinds of mad water attractions.
Recommended by our region specialist:
"Great forests and beaches of the Vendée area, the St-Jean-de-Monts boulevard with its terraces, and splashing water fun at the campsite with no less than five water slides."
- 17/08 Dublin-Cherbourg - 4 berth inner cabin/car
- 18/08 Campsite - 8 nights in a Waikiki mobile home
- 26/08 Cherbourg-Dublin - 4 berth inner cabin/car
The Waikiki is a very spacious mobile home with no less than three bedrooms. You also benefit from a large comfortable seating area, a large table, a complete kitchen with hob and large fridge and your own bathroom with toilet. If you have a large family, then the Waikiki mobile home will be perfect for a lovely, comfortable holiday.
- Floor space of 8 x 4 meters
- Suitable for a maximum of four adults and three children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Two bedrooms with two single beds in each
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower and wash basin with hot and cold running water
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with a microwave and fridge freezer
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 5 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Waikiki mobile home usually has air conditioning
Please note that this is a general guide and specific mobile home facilities may vary across campsites. Please contact us if you would like to know more.
Book with just €200 deposit!
Total price from €2,999 is based on a family of 6 (2 adults & 3 children under 16) and includes:
- Return ferry crossing from Dublin to Cherbourg with car
- 4 berth cabin on outbound and homeward crossings
- 8 nights accommodation at Camping Les Amiaux, in a Waikiki mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Extra nights at Camping Les Aimaux
- Vendée area tours and activities
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Balance due June 5th, 2023.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.