Family Camping Packages
Vendée, France- Camping Le Pin Parasol
From €1,957 for family of 5, including ferry
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Cork to Roscoff
- Departure Date
03 Jun 2023 - 14 Jun 2023
Alternate travel dates available
- 9 nights
- Vendée, France
- From €1,957 for family of 5, including ferry
Take the ferry from Cork to Roscoff this summer, and spend 9 nights in the Vendee region on this family camping holiday.
Camping Pin Parasol is a lovely family campsite set in the lush green hilly surroundings of La Chapelle-Hermier, by Lake Jaunay in the Vendee. It has over 5000m2 of swimming facilities, so kids love it here! Discover the peaceful Nature and Sens area where you can unwind and the lively sensations where all the activities and entertainment take place. If you’re looking for a great camping holiday that will appeal to all the family, this is the place to be!
Swimmers beware. You are about to enter paradise! There’s no less than 5000m2 of aquatic heaven here. This includes a 50m pool, a beach, toddler pool and the longest rubber boat water slide in the Vendee! While the kids splash about you can relax in the hot tub or steam room.
Looking for the ultimate place to really relax and unwind in comfort? Stay in a luxury glamping accommodation by the lake in the new Nature & Sens section of the campsite and re-charge those batteries. This peaceful area is also car free.
Feeling active? Good. There’s plenty to do here. Play some tennis, table tennis, test your agility on the climbing wall, or go for a swim. Fancy something a little more Zen? Take a yoga class or simply relax by the lake.
Jaunay lake is just 50 metres away. Hire a canoe, ride on a pedalo or go fishing. Tip: night fishing for carp in the lake. Tasty for on the BBQ
Kids have a blast racing on the go kart track and practicing their tricks on the skateboard ramp. The enthusiastic entertainment team are multilingual and make sure that everyone has a great time.
Why Camping Le Pin Parasol?
- Luxury family campsite right in the woods, by the sea and Lac du Jaunay
- Feel like Glamping? Book your little palace in the Nature & Sens section
- Kids have a blast on the longest tube slide in the Vendée!
Recommended by our region specialist:
"Set in the middle of a forest at the north point of a lake. Ideal for walking and cycling not far from the Vendée beaches. You can also fish for carp at night."
- June 3rd: Dep. Cork 16:00 - Arrival Roscoff 07:00 June 4th
- June 4th- 13th: 9 nights accommodation at Camping Le Pin Parasol
- June 13th: Dep. Roscoff 19:30- Arrival Cork 09:30 June 14th
The Waikiki is a very spacious mobile home with no less than three bedrooms. You also benefit from a large comfortable seating area, a large table, a complete kitchen with hob and large fridge and your own bathroom with toilet. If you have a large family, then the Waikiki mobile home will be perfect for a lovely, comfortable holiday.
- Floor space of 8 x 4 meters
- Suitable for a maximum of four adults and three children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Two bedrooms with two single beds in each
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower and wash basin with hot and cold running water
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with a microwave and fridge freezer
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 5 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Waikiki mobile home usually has air conditioning
Please note that this is a general guide and specific facilities may vary across campsites. Please contact us if you would like to know more.
Total price from €1,957 is based on a family of 5 (2 adults & 3 children) and includes:
- Return ferry crossing from Cork to Roscoff with car
- Outward: 1x 4 berth cabin with a window
- Homeward: 1x 4 berth Club cabin with a window and TV
- 9 nights accommodation at Camping Le Pin Parasol, in a Waikiki mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Extra nights at Camping Le Pin Parasol
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.