Family Camping Packages
Vendée, France- Camping La Dune des Sables
From €2,094 for family of 5, including ferry
- Depart From
- Take the ferry from Cork to Roscoff
- Departure Date
03 Jun 2023 - 14 Jun 2023
Alternate dates available on request
- 7 nights
- Vendée, France
- From €2,094 for family of 5, including ferry
Take the ferry from Cork to Roscoff this summer, and spend 9 nights in the Vendee region on this family camping holiday.
Camping La Dune des Sables is located about 4 and a half hours from Roscoff ferry port. Take the car to France and explore the stunning countryside as you make your way to your home-away-from-home for the next 9 nights: Camping La Dune des Sables
Have your heart set on a holiday with a sea view? When you stay at Camping La Dune des Sables you can admire the spray of the surf whenever you want, as it's right by the sea. As the sun sets slowly, the scene turns into a truly romantic one.
The beach, sea and fresh air. The campsite is set in the gorgeous dune area of Les Sables-d'Olonne. Just take a few large steps and you’ll feel the sand between your toes.
Fancy a swim? You can dive straight into the sea or swimming pool from here. Kids have a blast on the water slides. The little ones have fun in the children’s pool.
The campsite is very spacious and well maintained. You can unwind everywhere, but if you’re feeling sporty then there’s lots to do. Play a game of basketball, shoot a round of midget golf, join in the beach volleyball, show your football skills on the multi sports field or pump some iron in the excellent gym. The choice is yours!
Finished your sports activities? Then relax on the large terrace. Your refreshing ice cold drink is on its way! Meanwhile, the kids happily romp on in the playground.
A bite to eat in the restaurant is also a good idea. Do you like to cook for yourself on holiday? Step into the shop and get fresh ingredients for your very own French meal.
Why Camping La Dune des Sables?
- Set between the woods and dunes of the Vendée
- The beach is a short stroll away
- Close to the bustling beach resort of Les Sables-d’Olonne
In Les Sables-d'Olonne, the three kilometre long sandy beach near the town is located in a bay sheltered from the westerly wind. Add to this the fact that this region has the same number of hours as the Côte d'Azur and the combination makes Les Sables-d'Olonne an attractive seaside resort.
Some tips for your holiday at Camping La Dune des Sables in Les Sables-d'Olonne:
- It's always pleasant to stroll along the boulevard, by the harbour and at the nearby fishing village of La Chaume.
- It's a beautiful wooded cycling area for the whole family.
- Nearby is a golf court and a casino.
- The many waves around the lighthouse of La Chaume give some spectacular views. It's located 2 kilometres out to sea.
Recommended by our region specialist:
"This campsite provides good views over the sea, as the beach is right next door, making it ideal for sun worshippers and families with young children. Enjoy an ice cream on Les Sables boulevard"
June 3rd: Dep. Cork 16:00 - Arrival Roscoff 07:00 June 4th
June 4th- 13th: 9 nights accommodation at Camping La Dune des Sables
June 13th: Dep. Roscoff 19:30- Arrival Cork 09:30 June 14th
The Waikiki is a very spacious mobile home with no less than three bedrooms. You also benefit from a large comfortable seating area, a large table, a complete kitchen with hob and large fridge and your own bathroom with toilet. If you have a large family, then the Waikiki mobile home will be perfect for a lovely, comfortable holiday.
- Floor space of 8 x 4 meters
- Suitable for a maximum of four adults and three children
- Main bedroom with a double bed
- Two bedrooms with two single beds in each
- Possibility for 1 or 2 sleeping places in the living area (varies per campsite)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower and wash basin with hot and cold running water
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with a microwave and fridge freezer
- Often a wooden veranda
- Garden furniture: 1 garden table, parasol, 5 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs
- The Waikiki mobile home usually has air conditioning
Please note that this is a general guide and specific facilities may vary across campsites. Please contact us if you would like to know more.
Total price from €2,094 is based on a family of 5 (2 adults & 3 children) and includes:
- Return ferry crossing from Cork to Roscoff with car
- Outward: 1x 4 berth cabin with a window
- Homeward: 1x 4 berth Club cabin with a window and TV
- 9 nights accommodation at Camping La Dune des Sables, in a Waikiki mobile home
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Extra nights at Camping La Dune des Sables
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.