Holidays To Spain
Torremolinos - 4* Sol Don Pedro
From €615pp half-board with water & wine
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
- Departures throughout winter
- 7 nights
- Costa del Sol, Spain
- From €615pp half-board with water & wine
Fly from Cork to Spain for a relaxing week in the 4* Sol Don Pedro Hotel in Torremolinos this winter, with their water & wine package.
This tasteful Sol Don Pedro hotel lies just 100 metres away from the beach. Links to the public transport network, countless shopping venues as well as a diverse selection of bars and restaurants lie less than 1 kilometre from the hotel.
Surrounded by gardens, this hotel was renovated in 2003 and comprises several buildings. With various shops, a nightclub and kids' club the hotel provides pleasurable atmosphere.
Dining options include a café, 2 bars and an air-conditioned restaurant. The welcoming rooms are well-furnished with a bathroom and come with a balcony or terrace.
Leisure options include a swimming pool, a saltwater pool with Jacuzzi, a separate children's pool, 2 pool/ snack bars, a sun terrace with sun loungers, a sauna, steam baths and the possibility to play tennis, bowling and minigolf.
Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour from €72
Experience a night of wine and tapas in Malaga on a 3.5-hour, small-group culinary tour of the city’s gourmet highlights, from a classic shop to beloved bars. Immerse yourself in the unique flavors of Spain’s southern coast while tasting your way through some of Malaga's classic foods, from Iberian ham to tapas and wine. Enjoy a fun, convivial group of fellow food lovers, and get an insider’s perspective on traditional cuisine and cutting-edge chefs.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour Informative, friendly and professional guide
Arabian Baths Experience at Malaga’s Hammam Al Andalus from €47
Immerse yourself in the sublime serenity of Malaga’s heavenly Hammam Al Ándalus during a session in the opulent Arabian baths. Venture within and sip fresh mint tea while soothing mind body and soul in thermal pools and relaxing Jacuzzis. Stimulate your senses in the icy plunge pool; inhale the aromatic scents of the steam room; then indulge in a massage with exfoliating scrub. Upgrade to enjoy a purifying Midra massage that stimulates blood circulations and exfoliates.
- Spa session inside Hammam Al Ándalus, Malaga’s Arabian baths
- Relax at leisure, enjoying the steam room and thermal baths
- Soak up the ambiance of Moorish Malaga while sipping on mint tea
- Select your preferred massage oil from a selection of lavender, red amber, rose or jasmine flower
- Choose from three different massages including a Kessa purifying experience with red-grape oil
Save time, money and ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different Costa del Sol experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and Includes:
- Return flights from Cork
- 10kg luggage
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights half-board accommodation in the 4* Sol Don Pedro Hotel
- Water & wine hotel package
Please ask us about adding:
- Travel insurance
- Torremolinos area guided tours, excursions and day trips.
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, request a call back using the red button, email email@example.com, or submit an enquiry through the form below.