Holidays To Spain
Torremolinos- 3* Natursun Hotel
From €485pp bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Shannon
- Departure Date
23 May 2022 - 30 May 2022
Alternate travel dates available
- 7 nights
- Costa Del Sol, Spain
- From €485pp bed & breakfast
Fly from Shannon and spend a week soaking up the Spanish sun in Torremolinos.
Hotel Natursun is just a 5-minute walk from Carihuela Beach in Torremolinos.
Guestrooms at this hotel are spacious and modern. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, TV and minibar. The ensuite bathroom is stocked with free toiletries and there is also a private terrace.
Natursun's restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean cuisine. There is an outdoor pool and a hot tub- both of which offer bar service.
The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Torremolinos seafront, with plenty of beach bars and seafood restaurants to try. You can reach the centre of Torremolinos in 10 minutes on foot. The hotel is 14 kilometres from Malaga and 9 kilometres from its airport.
Arabian Baths Experience at Malaga’s Hammam Al Andalus from €70
Immerse yourself in the sublime serenity of Malaga’s heavenly Hammam Al Ándalus during a session in the opulent Arabian baths. Venture within and sip fresh mint tea while soothing mind body and soul in thermal pools and relaxing Jacuzzis. Stimulate your senses in the icy plunge pool; inhale the aromatic scents of the steam room; then indulge in a massage with exfoliating scrub. Upgrade to enjoy a purifying Midra massage that stimulates blood circulations and exfoliates.
- Spa session inside Hammam Al Ándalus, Malaga’s Arabian baths
- Relax at leisure, enjoying the steam room and thermal baths
- Soak up the ambiance of Moorish Malaga while sipping on mint tea
- Select your preferred massage oil from a selection of lavender, red amber, rose or jasmine flowe
- Choose from three different massages including a Kessa purifying experience with red-grape oil
Skip the Line: Museo Picasso Malaga Entrance Ticket from €12
Pablo Picasso was one of the 20th-century's greatest painters and his life and work are showcased at the Picasso Museum (Museo Picasso) in Malaga, his birthplace. Make your visit worry-free and save time by prebooking your admission online. Then, just head inside and explore the galleries—home to more than 200 of Picasso’s works—and the temporary exhibitions, all with an audio guide for background and context.
- Entry ticket and audio guide to the Picasso Museum (Museo Picasso) in Malaga
- Save vacation time and fuss by prebooking your admission ticket
- See more than 100 works, including The Three Graces, with audio commentary
- Trace the chronological displays to chart Picasso’s life and artistic cycles
Private tour in the Alhambra from Costa del Sol from €340
Experience Granada’s incredible UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra with the help of a private guide during this half-day trip from Marbella. Travel back in time 600 years to the era of Muslim Spain, as your expert guide helps you explore the intricate stonework, detailed ceilings, and lush gardens of this famous military fortress turned royal palace.
- Explore Granada's UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace with a private guide
- Learn about the history of this military fortress turned royal palace, dating to the 9th century
- Admire the Alhambra's intricate stonework, detailed ceilings and Muslim-style architecture
- No large groups of strangers to distract you on this private tour
- Included entrance fees and round-trip transport from Marbella or Málaga
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different Lanzarote experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Shannon Airport
- 10kg hand luggage
- 7 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 3* Natursun Hotel, Torremolinos, in a standard room with terrace
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Costa del sol region tours and day trips
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.