Thailand- Bangkok, Chiang Mai & Koh Samui
From €1,889 bed & breakfast
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
- Price based on low season travel
- 2Nts/ 3Nts/ 7Nts
- From €1,889 bed & breakfast
Experience the best of Thailand on this fantastic, three-part itinerary.
Fly from Dublin to Bangkok, where you'll stay three nights at the Rembrandt Hotel. With a stunning rooftop pool from which to gaze at the surrounding skyscrapers, this hotel is the ideal base from which to explore Bangkok.
Next, you'll travel to the Tamarind Village Resort in Chiang Mai. This boutique hotel has an idyllic setting amongst lush garden courtyards. The 700-year-old Wat Umong temple is nearby, as are Wat Sampao and Wat Ban Ping.
After three nights in Chiang Mai, continue on to Koh Samui. Here you'll stay for a week at the beautiful Peace Resort. Set right on the coastline, this resort offers a fantastic white sand beach and amazing views over the crystal-clear waters.
Centrally located in the Sukhumvit Road district of Bangkok, the Rembrandt city hotel is just a short distance from an array of shopping and entertainment venues.
From here guests can easily explore the intriguing sights this lively city has to offer including its grand temples and floating markets.Elegantly appointed and brightly decorated, this hotel combines Thai and Western designs flawlessly.
Guests can indulge in the sumptuous delights of one of its award-winning restaurants where a host of welcoming aromas and flavours tempt all the senses. This hotel is just a 5 minute drive from Queen Sirikit Convention Centre, an 8 minute walk from Asok elevated railway station and a 45 minute journey from the airport.
Situated in the heart of the picturesque old town of Chiang Mai, the beautiful Tamarind Village enjoys an idyllic setting amongst lush garden courtyards and shaded by centuries-old Tamarind trees.
The boutique hotel was built in the typical Lanna style of northern Thailand, blending it with contemporary elements. In the restaurant, guests may sample authentic Northern Thai dishes from original family recipes.
Next to the hotel guests can find the 700 year old Wat Umong temple, as well as Wat Sampao and Wat Ban Ping. A truly wonderful place to be.
This impressive beachside hotel enjoys an unbeatable situation on the alluring coastline of Koh Samui, amidst lush and landscaped surroundings. This 2-storey resort counts with fabulous facilities set within a few steps from a pristine white sand beach surrounded by swaying palm trees and bathed in crystal clear waters of the ocean.
Visitors will be enchanted with beautifully appointed bungalows, villas rooms and suites. All units feature sumptuous décor and spacious surroundings to ensure a complete escape for senses. Some of them feature terrace offering garden or partial ocean views.
The on-site restaurants and bars offer a wide selection of world tastes, including French, Italian and Thai delights served in a unique ambiance accompanied by attentive service. The youngest ones may romp at the paddling pool or at the kids' club while adults may refresh themselves with a cooling dip in the sparkling pool or indulge in spa treatments.
Private Tour of Bangkok's Temples Including Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho) from €41
Thailand is driven by the Buddhist faith and some 26,000 wats, or temples, dot the landscapes of this southeast Asian nation. Take a private tour of three significant Bangkok temples, including the reclining Buddha at Wat Pho and marvel at the religion that permeates the culture and traditions of this city.
- Visit three of the most famous temples in Bangkok on your own private tour
- Visit 'Wat Pho'—the temple of the Reclining Buddha, the largest Buddha in Bangkok
- Explore the temple of the Golden Buddha, made of solid gold, at Wat Traimit
- Visit 'Wat Benchamabophit' - the majestic Marble Temple, made of Italian marble
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per adult sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- Private transfers, including ferry tickets
- 2 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 4* Rembrandt Hotel, Bangkok, in a Superior Room
- 3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 4* Tamarind Village, Chiang Mai, in a Lanna Room
- 7 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at the 4* Peace Resort, Koh Samui, in a Deluxe Bungalow
- Includes local tax
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Guided tours, day trips, activities and excursions
- Extra special luxury upgrades like going through private airport security
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Price shown is based on low season travel.
For more information on this luxury holiday, please get in touch:
- Call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135
- Email email@example.com
- Request a call-back using the red button
- Or submit an enquiry through the form below
Honeymooners can call our specialist on 0818 22 44 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.