Tenerife- 3* Andorra Aparthotel
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
01 Oct 2022 - 08 Oct 2022
Alternate travel dates available
- 7 nights
- Tenerife, Spain
- From €465pp
Fly from Cork to Tenerife this October and spend a week on this sunny Spanish island.
The Andorra Aparthotel complex is located in one of the most famous tourist areas of the island, on the south coast of Tenerife.
Within a few minutes' walk guests will be able to reach Playa de las Americas, as well as a number of restaurants, bars, theatres and shopping sites. This is the perfect place to enjoy the real tropical climate of the Canary Islands. Tenerife South Airport is just 20 kilometres away.
Scuba Dive for Beginners in a Turtle Area from €65
This scuba dive and snorkel excursion in Costa Adeje is designed especially for beginners without much, or any, diving experience. You’ll be trained by a PADI-qualified instructor, and dive down to a depth of no more than 23 feet (7 meters). The lesson will be followed by a snorkeling safari in the warm lagoon waters of the Canary Islands, where you can see all kinds of colorful fish and sea life.
- A great introduction to underwater exploration
- All equipment, including wetsuit, is included
- Enjoy a boat trip as well as a diving lesson
- Feel confident in the water with a well-qualified instructor
Whale and Dolphin Watching Yacht Trip in Puerto Colón from €39
Tenerife is one of the world’s top destinations for spotting whales and dolphins and this small-group tour, with a maximum of 12 travelers onboard your yacht, lets you experience these magnificent creatures in style. Sip beer, wine, soft drinks and water, and eat ham and cheese baguettes (vegetarian and vegan options available on request) as you glide through the water and look up at the bird life high above.
- See whales and dolphins the classy way, from an elegant 12-person yacht
- Experienced captain gives live commentary and takes you to the best spots
- Choice of departure times lets you plan your day and fit more in
- Enjoy a range of drinks, including wine and beer, and simple snacks
Tenerife Gastronomy Tour with Two Winery Visits and 4-Course Lunch from €65
Visit one of Spain’s largest Canary Islands, Tenerife, and become familiar with its gastronomy on this 8-hour tour. In the UNESCO-listed town of San Cristóbal de La Laguna, spend time sampling local wine and cheese at two popular wineries before relaxing over a 4-course meal with wine. Then, pop over to the fishing village of Candelaria to learn about its religious background, and check off its must-see sights.
- 8-hour Tenerife gastronomy tour to San Cristóbal de La Laguna and Candelaria
- Sample cheese and wine at two popular wineries
- Enjoy a 4-course lunch with wine while you watch beautiful ocean views
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included included from select hotels
Save time, money and ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different Tenerife experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Cork
- 10kg hand luggage
- 7 nights self-catering accommodation in the 3* Andorra Aparthotel, Tenerife, in a standard studio with balcony or terrace
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Tenerife tours, activities and day trips
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.