Holiday - Special Offers
Ryder Cup- 5 Night Package
- Depart From
- Sail from Rosslare to Cherbourg
- Departure Date
- 27 Sep 2018 - 03 Oct 2018
- 5 Nights
- From €376pp
Take the ferry from Rosslare to Cherbourg and drive to the fantastic Le Chêne Gris Campsite.
Le Chêne Gris is a beautiful and well-located campsite built in terraces against a hillside covered with pines and other broad leaf species of tree.
Le Golf National, host to the 2018 Ryder Cup, is just a 90-minute drive from this campsite.
Taking the ferry allows you to bring your own golf clubs.
Some tips for your holiday at Iris Parc Le Chêne Gris in Pommeuse:
- Historic towns such as Provins (named a World Heritage site by UNESCO) and Meaux are located nearby.
- There's a lovely walkway beside the river that you can access from nearby the campsite.
- Although set in tranquil countryside, you are only 55km from Paris. The campsite is situated behind a small train station that links Pommeuse with the neighbouring village of Faremoutiers and also has a direct link to Paris. In 45 minutes you're in the heart of Paris, without any parking problems!
- Disneyland® Paris is only 20km away by car and Parc Astérix is 77km.
- Le Parc des Félins, one of the biggest wildlife parks in Europe, is close to the campsite. This wildlife park is concerned with the preservation of endangered cats, so you will see rare breeds like tigers and lynx.
Bali mobile home:
- surface area of the mobile home: 27 m², excluding the terrace
- partly covered porch
- sun and shade
- subsoil: pebble
- heating (only in living room)
- check in between 16:00 and 19:00 - check out between 09:00 and 11:00
Price is based on 2 people sharing and includes:
- Return ferry from Rosslare to Cherbourg, in a 2-berth window cabin each way
- 5 nights accommodation in a 2-bedroom Bali mobile home at the Campsite Iris Parc Le Chêne Gris
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Ryder Cup tickets can be purchased on the website www.rydercup.com
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.