Holiday - Special Offers
Portugal & Seville Fiesta
- Depart From
- Cruise from Cobh
- Departure Date
- 24 Apr 2020 - 07 May 2020
- 13 Nights
- UK, Spain, Gibraltar, Morocco & Portugal
- From €1206pp
Ports of call: Cobh for Cork, Ireland; Bristol Avonmouth, United Kingdom; Lisbon, Portugal; Gibraltar, British Overseas Territory; Casablanca for Marrakech, Morocco; Cádiz for Seville, Spain; Leixões, Portugal; Cobh for Cork, Ireland
Take advantage of some spring sunshine as Marco Polo sails around the Iberian Peninsula and to fascinating Morocco.
Along the way you’ll step ashore in wonderful historic cities with a wealth of grand architecture to discover.
The highlight of this cruise is likely to be the chance to visit Seville during the famous ‘Feria de Abril’ fiesta.
Combine all this with some great shopping and a chance to relax on board Marco Polo, and you have a cruise holiday to tempt you.
24/04/20 Cobh for Cork (Ireland)
25/04/20 Bristol Avonmouth (United Kingdom)
26/04/20 At Sea
27/04/20 At Sea
28/04/20 Lisbon (Portugal)
29/04/20 At Sea
30/04/20 Gibraltar (BCC)
01/05/20 Casablanca for Marrakech (Morocco)
02/05/20 Cádiz for Seville (Spain)
03/05/20 Cádiz for Seville (Spain)
04/05/20 At Sea
05/05/20 Leixões (Portugal)
06/05/20 At Sea
07/05/20 Cobh for Cork (Ireland)
Price is based on 2 adults sharing and includes:
- 13 night cruise on board the Marco Polo, in an inner cabin
- Delicious full board cuisine
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks
- Self service tea & coffee (6am to midnight)
- Captain’s Cocktail Party (cruises of 6 nights or more)
- Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes
- Daytime activities and leisure facilities
- Guest speaker and arts & crafts (cruises of 5 nights or more)
- Luggage, port to cabin
- Port taxes
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Upgrade to an oceanview cabin from €1746pp
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.