USA City Breaks
Philadelphia- 4* Westin Philadelphia
- Depart From
- Fly from Dublin
- Departure Date
21 Jan 2022 - 25 Jan 2022
Alternative dates available on request
- 4 Nights
- Philadelphia, USA
- From €755pp
Fly from Dublin to Philadelphia and stay fournights in this historic city.
The charming Westin Philadelphia hotel is located in the citys's Downtown area, less than two kilometres from the iconic Liberty Bell.
Guestrooms offer a perfect place to relax at the end of the day and are furnished with dark hardwood and feature a TV, gourmet coffee maker and bathrobe. A turn-down service is also availbale.
The four-star Westin Philadelphia has a sauna, restaurant, lounge and fitness centre. Guests may also avail of the concierge service and free wifi. The Franklin Institute is about a kilometre from the hotel, while the National Constitution Centre is about 2 kilometres away.
Philadelphia: Craft Beer, Bars and Brewing History (Small Group) from €59
Take happy hour to a whole new level on this Philadelphia pub crawl. Get a taste of Philadelphia’s brew culture on this entertaining and educational beer tasting walking tour. Visit three Philly pubs that suit the group’s preferences and enjoy a full-sized beer at each.
Learn about the history of each establishment — and the local bar scene — from a knowledgeable guide. One snack is included. Additional food and drinks can be purchased for a charge.
- Beer-tasting walking tour in Philadelphia
- Soak in the bustling happy hour atmosphere and discover Philadelphia’s craft brewery culture
- Visit three bars that suit the group's preferences and enjoy full-sized beers, as well as a tasty snack
- Learn about the history and characteristics of each bar from your friendly local guide
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Old City Walking Tour in Philadelphia from €26
Walk in the footsteps of America's founding fathers on this walking tour of Philadelphia's Old City. Visit important landmarks such as Christ Church, the Ben Franklin Post Office, Carpenters' Hall, and Independence Hall as your guide narrates local history.
- Explore the historic city of Philadelphia on walking tour
- Learn about the history of America's founding fathers from your guide
- See the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the Betsy Ross House
- Multiple departure times make it convenient for your schedule
Ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per adult, based on 2 sharing and includes:
- Flights and charges direct from Dublin
- 4 nights room-only accommodation in the 4* Wyndham Philadelphia
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Philadelphia activities, tours & excursions
Subject to limited availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.