Paris/ Île-de-France, France: 5* Camping Iris Parc Le Chêne Gris
From €2,150 for family of 4, including flights
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
27 May 2023 - 03 Jun 2023
Alternate travel dates available
- 7 nights
- Paris/ Île-de-France
- From €2,150 for family of 4, including flights
Fly from Cork to Paris, then continue to Le Chêne Gris in Pommeuse for a week-long holiday at this fun-filled campsite. Plus, you're close enough to Disneyland Paris for day trips!
A beautiful terrace like campsite built against a hillside covered with pines and broadleaf trees. It's perfectly situated, just 50 minutes from the centre of paris and 25 minutes from Disneyland® Paris. So everybody's happy!
Children will love the shallow lagoon pool and, if the weather takes a turn for the worse, they can head for the large covered pool or the covered playground with safe, soft materials.
The main building is where you'll find a pleasant bar and restaurant. If you want to dine by your mobile home or tent, then get a tasty burger, pizza or snack with fries from the take away.
Camping Le Chêne Gris is perfectly located and is an excellent choice for families who want to combine a relaxing campsite holiday with trips to Paris or amusement parks like Disneyland® Paris and Park Astérix.
Want to go to Disneyland Paris? You’ll be there in just 25 minutes by car or an hour by train or bus ( line 17). Parc Astérix is just an hour’s drive away.
Want to experience some great outdoor adventures for a fee at Le Chêne Gris? Then go on a thrilling canoe tour, challenge yourself on the tree climbing course or whizz around the go kart track.
Breakfast service. Fresh coffee, sandwiches and more for just 6.50 euro per person per day. Book and pay at the campsite.
Flying to your holiday destination? No problem. Take a taxi from Charles de Gaulle airport (40km) to your campsite. Flying to Beauvais (140km)? Then hire a car to travel on to Le Chêne Gris. Coming by Ferry? Then Le Havre (260km), Caen (300km) or Calais (310km) are closest to the campsite.
Buy Disney Park passes from Shandon Travel before you go. Prices start from €111 per adult and €103 per child up to 11 years.
- Fun family campsite near Disneyland® and Paris
- Kids have a blast at the swimming pools and covered playgrounds
- Beautiful nature area in the Grand Morin Valley. Go biking or hiking!
Pommeuse is set in the green valley of the Grand Morin, in the hilly landscape of the Brie region. Although located in tranquil countryside, you are only 55km from France’s bustling capital, Paris. You can drive there in just 45 minutes or take the train from the little station next to the campsite that links Pommeuse with the neighbouring village of Faremoutiers and also has a direct link to Paris. In less than 60 minutes you're in the heart of Paris, without any parking problems!
- Disneyland® Paris is only 20km away by car and Parc Astérix is 77km.
- Historic towns such as Provins (named a World Heritage site by UNESCO) and Meaux are located nearby.
- There's a lovely walkway beside the river that you can access from nearby the campsite. Perfect for cycling and leisurely walks.
- Le Parc des Félins, one of the biggest wildlife parks in Europe, is close to the campsite. This wildlife park is concerned with the preservation of endangered cats, so you will see rare breeds like tigers and lynx.
"From the campsite you can catch the train to the centre of Paris. Disneyland is 20 km away. Ideal for a short city break or a family holiday."
A reasonably priced Vacansoleil mobile home that comes fully complete. That means a fully-equipped kitchen with a fridge, seating and dining area, two bedrooms, a veranda or terrace, a separate toilet and a nice shower room. Due to its smart layout, the Fiji has plenty of storage space. This cleverly designed mobile home is suitable for the whole family.
Most important features*:
- Surface area approx. 24 m2
- For 6 people (maximum 4 adults and 2 children)
- With 2 bedrooms and sleeping possibility in the living area
- Kitchen with fridge
- Bathroom with shower
- Usually separate toilet
- Veranda or terrace with garden furniture
- Pillows and duvets or blankets provided
- Some Fijis have air conditioning
*The layout and features of our accommodation may differ per campsite. Please ask us for exact information about the accommodation of your choice.
Price is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing, and includes:
- Return flights from Cork to Paris CDG
- Small cabin bag
- 10kg carry on bag
- 7 nights self-catering accommodation at the 5* Camping Iris Parc Le Chêne Gris, in a Fiji mobile home (includes bedlinen)
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Buy Disneyland Paris Park passes from Shandon Travel before you go. Prices start from €111 per adult and €103 per child up to 11 years.
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 01 6965100 or 021 4272527, request a call back using the red button, email email@example.com or submit an enquiry through the form below.