New York City Breaks
New York St Patrick's Day- 3* Manhattan at Times Square Hotel
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
14 Mar 2024 - 19 Mar 2024
Other dates available
- 5 nights
- New York, USA
- From €1,200pp
Fly from Cork and spend five nights in vibrant New York City for Paddy's Day, staying at the classic art deco-style Manhattan at Times Square.
Close to the theatre district and the Radio City Music Hall, the luxury Manhattan at Times Square Hotel hotel enjoys a privileged location and classic New York City skyline views.
Times Square and Central Park a few blocks away and the possibilities for shopping and entertainment nearby are endless. Public transportation is available right outside the hotel. In the classic art deco style lobby there's a 24-hour reception desk, safe, and cloakroom. Internet, room and laundry services and a fitness centre are available for guests' use.
Empire State Building General & Skip-the-Line Tickets from €46
Marvel at the 360-degree, unobstructed views from the Empire State Building and explore its Interactive Museum and more with this combo ticket.
See NYC's landmarks from the 86th-floor observatory, enjoy the exhibitions and augmented reality viewfinders on the 80th floor; and explore the 2nd-floor museum’s immersive displays on the building's history. Upgrade for skip-the-line access.
- Experience the views from the Empire State Building in the heart of NYC
- Two key attractions for price of one: 86th-floor deck and 2nd-floor museum
- Absorb the panoramas and chart the tower's history via immersive exhibits
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour from €53
Get up close and personal with Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty on a tour that covers two NYC landmarks. Listen to the live narration from you guide through your own personal headset; enjoy priority access to the ferry; and get the best views of Manhattan as you cross New York Harbor by boat. Plus, if you upgrade, ascend the Statue of Liberty pedestal for privileged views of the city skyline. Tick off Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty in just a few hours
- Beat the lines and enjoy the priority boarding on the ferry
- Ascend to the Statue of Liberty
- Pedestal for spectacular views (upgrade option)
- Personal headsets ensure you hear guide narration clearly
- Small group tour of 10 or less participants
Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest from €120
Tuck into the flavors and traditions of two of New York's top foodie neighborhoods on this Chinatown and Little Italy food tour. While exploring these neighborhoods can be overwhelming on your own, traveling with a guide enables you to focus on the food rather than worrying about getting lost. Plus, the guide takes you to off-the-beaten-path establishments where you can sample items such as homemade mozzarella and dim sum.
- Explore Chinatown and Little Italy on a guided walking tour
- Enjoy the personalized attention and recommendations from your guide
- Arrive hungry and enjoy tastings and a meal
- Avoid making reservations and skip the lines at popular restaurants
Save time, money and ensure your place: book these tours with us before you fly. Want to try a different New York experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per person, based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights from Cork via Amsterdam
- 5 nights room-only accommodation at the 3* Manhattan at Times Square Hotel, in a Standard Queen Room
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Broadway tickets
- New York city guided tours, excursions & attraction entrance tickets
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
Please note: breakage deposit, resort or facility fees may be payable locally.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a call back using the red button, or submit an enquiry through the form below.