New York City Breaks
New York- 4* Manhattan At Times Square Hotel
- Depart From
- Fly from Shannon
- Departure Date
19 Sep 2019 - 23 Sep 2019
Alternative dates available on request
- 4 Nights
- New York, USA
- From €819pp
Fly from Cork and spend five nights at the Manhattan At Times Square Hotel, New York.
Close to New York's theatre district and the Radio City Music Hall, the luxury Manhattan At Times Square Hotel enjoys a privileged location.
Times Square and Central Park are just a few blocks away and the possibilities for nearby shopping and entertainment are endless. Public transportation is available right outside the hotel.
In the lobby, guests may make use of a 24-hour reception desk, lifts, safe and cloakroom. Internet, room and laundry services are available, and car parking is available outside
9/11 Memorial Museum Admission from €24
Get admission to the 9/11 Memorial Museum in lower Manhattan, a center that documents the significance of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in 2001.
Museum artifacts include first-person accounts of what happened on that September morning in 2001, multi-media displays, and exhibits on history, which commemorate nearly 3,000 people who lost their lives in the attacks.
- Admission to the 9/11 Memorial Museum in New York
- Take a self-guided tour of the museum, built at site of the original World Trade Center in Lower Manhattan
- Learn about the terrorist attacks of 1993 and 2001, and consider their lasting impact
- Hear stories of bravery from Ground Zero and listen to narratives of loss and hope
- Visit the two reflecting pools of the 9/11 Memorial, formed in the footprints of the original Twin Towers
- Save time and get direct entry on your mobile device
- Download a free audio guide, available as a mobile app or available as a handheld rental on site
VIP Tour: EmptyMet Tour at The Metropolitan Museum of Art from €150
isit the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York like never before on this 1.5-hour Viator VIP tour.
Head inside the Met before it opens to the general public and see its most famous exhibits with one of the museum’s own guides. Trace more than 5,000 years of human history and get up close to highlights such as Canova’s ‘Perseus with the Head of Medusa’ and Vincent van Gogh’s ‘Wheat Field with Cypresses’ without the usual crowds.
- 1.5-hour Viator VIP tour of The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City
- Visit The Met, one of NYC’s most popular and busiest attractions, before it opens to the public
- Explore the empty galleries with one of The Met's own guides
- Get access to the museum's renowned permanent collection as well as its special exhibitions
- See key highlights and snap photos without the crowds
- Numbers are limited to just 25 people, ensuring a more intimate experience
Ensure your place: book this tour with us before you fly. Want to try a different New York experience? Ask about our other tours and excursions.
Price is per adult sharing and includes:
- Flights and charges from Shannon
- 4 nights room-only accommodation in the 4* Manhattan At Times Square Hotel, New York
Please ask us about adding great value:
- Travel insurance
- New York city activities, tours & excursions
Subject to limited availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135, email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.