New York City Breaks
New York- 3* Hotel Newton
From €865pps from Cork
- Depart From
- Fly from Cork
- Departure Date
11 Apr 2022 - 15 Apr 2022
Alternative dates available on request
- 4 nights
- From €865pps from Cork
Fly from Cork to New York and spend four nights in vibrant New York City, staying at Hotel Newton
Conveniently situated in Manhattan's Upper West Side, this hotel is just steps from the 96 Street-Broadway Subway Station.
A great selection of restaurants and bars are to be found in the local area and it is a short distance to a range of shopping venues. Central Park West is within a 10 minute walk from the hotel. The Lincoln Centre for the Performing Arts is 2.5 kilometres away.
Empire State Building General & Skip-the-Line Tickets from €39
Marvel at the 360-degree, unobstructed views from the Empire State Building and explore its Interactive Museum and more with this combo ticket.
See NYC's landmarks from the 86th-floor observatory, enjoy the exhibitions and augmented reality viewfinders on the 80th floor; and explore the 2nd-floor museum’s immersive displays on the building's history. Upgrade for skip-the-line access.
- Experience the views from the Empire State Building in the heart of NYC
- Two key attractions for price of one: 86th-floor deck and 2nd-floor museum
- Absorb the panoramas and chart the tower's history via immersive exhibits
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour from €56
Get up close and personal with Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty on a tour that covers two NYC landmarks. Listen to the live narration from you guide through your own personal headset; enjoy priority access to the ferry; and get the best views of Manhattan as you cross New York Harbor by boat. Plus, if you upgrade, ascend the Statue of Liberty pedestal for privileged views of the city skyline. Tick off Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty in just a few hours
- Beat the lines and enjoy the priority boarding on the ferry
- Ascend to the Statue of Liberty
- Pedestal for spectacular views (upgrade option)
- Personal headsets ensure you hear guide narration clearly
- Small group tour of 10 or less participants
Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest from €108
Tuck into the flavors and traditions of two of New York's top foodie neighborhoods on this Chinatown and Little Italy food tour. While exploring these neighborhoods can be overwhelming on your own, traveling with a guide enables you to focus on the food rather than worrying about getting lost. Plus, the guide takes you to off-the-beaten-path establishments where you can sample items such as homemade mozzarella and dim sum.
- Explore Chinatown and Little Italy on a three-hour guided walking tour
- Enjoy the personalized attention and recommendations from your guide
- Arrive hungry and enjoy tastings and a meal
- Avoid making reservations and skip the lines at popular restaurants
Price of €749 per person is based on 2 adults sharing, and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Cork to JFK via London
- 20kg checked bag per person
- 4 nights room-only accommodation in a standard room at the 3* Hotel Newton, Manhattan
Please ask us about:
- Flying from Dublin, Shannon, Knock or Kerry instead
- Travel insurance
- New York City tours & excursions
- Did you know you can save time and money by booking your Broadway Show tickets with us before you fly? Click here to see more.
Subject to limited availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 , email email@example.com, request a call back using the red button or submit an enquiry through the form below.